DDA Housing Schemes in Delhi: 11000+ New Flats Schemes launched by DDA in September 2016. Get details on Draw results 2016 Procedure, conditions, Loans, finance on flats, application Fee, Form Fees at Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant kunj, Mukherjee Nagar, Loknayak Puram, Jasola and Sirsapur.
About: DDA commenced its housing activities in 1967 and has played a crucial role in providing more than a million houses to the people of Delhi. DDA has been constructing houses in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity of different strata of society.
Latest Update: 26 August 2016, A majority of the flats on offer are one-bedroom or lower income group (LIG) flats. These would mostly be located in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. Almost all of them are old constructions.
Update: On 9 August 2016, Application fee hiked five-fold to deter ‘non-serious’ applicants.
Registration fee for a Lower Income Group (LIG) flat – Rs. 1.5 lakh
Registration fee for Middle Income Group (MIG) and Higher Income Group (HIG) flats – Rs. 5 lakh
Updated on 20 Jan 2016: Flats which are rejected by lottery winners, are open for sale through DDA official website, If you are interest you can bid for available flats online.
Looking for Home Loan for DDA Flats – So Check Your Home Loan Eligibility Online to Know how Much Loan Amount you Can Get from Bank
Here’s Major Details of DDA Housing Scheme September 2016:
- In a public notice on Sunday (9 August 2016), DDA announced that the Application Fees for Housing Scheme 2016 starts from 1.5 lakh for LIG flats & 5 lakh for MIG, HIG Flats.
- Axis Bank Offering 100% Loan on DDA Scheme Registration Amount
- Corporation bank is also offering 100% finance on the registration amount
- Application Form – Fee Rs.150 (Forms Available from 1st sep to 6 september), Now you Can get Application Forms directly from Banks which are in tie-up with DDA.
- Last Date for Submit Application Form – Coming / Updated Soon
- For More Information or Procedure of Draw Results
- Application brochure/Form can be collected from the branches of the following Banks . Also Brochure/Form can be downloaded from the websites of Below mentioned Banks. Applicants can also apply online through the websites of these banks. List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, PNB, Syndicate bank, Indusind Bank, Union Bank of India, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Corporation bank and Central Bank of India. You can apply in any branch of these banks.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children
- One person can submit only one application | Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat. | Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.1 Lac for general, Rs.10000 for EWS, (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number ( Not Mandatory), Pan Card is Mandatory
DDA Important News – August 2016
Now Download Application Form – For Download Brochure/Information of DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2016
- New 11000+ Flat Scheme – DDA
- Fill Application Form Online– Click Here Or Visit nearest Bank branch for Application Form
- Check List of Latest Document Requirements for DDA Flats
- DDA 2016 Housing Scheme Draw Results
Price/Cost of Flats – DDA Housing Scheme 2016:
|EWS Flats (25 – 40 sqm)||Rs.5.9 lac to Rs.11 Lakh|
|1 Bedroom LIG Flat (33-48sq mt)||Rs.15 lakh to Rs.22 Lakh|
|2 Bedroom MIG Flat (75 – 127 sq mt)||Rs.50 lakh to Rs.70 lakh|
|3 Bedroom HIG Flats (84 – 165 sq mt)||Rs.50 lakh to Rs.1.20 crore|
Price Range, Area and Location of Flats:
|Rs.37.5 lakh – 1.2 crore||Rs.42 lakh – 69.60 Lakh||Rs.14.34 Lakh – 27.85 Lakh|
|3 bedroom FlatsArea – 84.82 – 156 sqm||2 Bedroom FlatsArea – 33.29 – 126.17 sqm||1 Bedroom FlatsArea – 31.34 – 73.99 sqm|
|Rohini – 14 Flats||Narela – 396 Flats||Rohini – 11046 Flats|
|Jasola – 4 Flats||Mukherjee Nagar – 112 Flats||Narela – 9472 Flats|
|Mukherjee Nagar – 1 Flat||Rohini – 19 Flats||Dwarka – 2362 Flats|
|Shalimar Bagh – 1 Flat||Kalyan Vihar – 16 Flats||Rs. 5.87 Lakh – 9.95 Lakh (EWS flats price)|
|Motia Khan – 1 Flat||Jahangirpuri – 8 Flats||Area: 18.85 – 40 sqm|
For Apply Online for DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2016,Please Visit on following Banks links and HelpLine Numbers with contact person,E mail ID as below:
Central Bank of India – http://www.centralbankofindia.co.in
State Bank of India – www.onlinesbi.com
Axis Bank- https://easypay.axisbank.co.in/dda.html
Corporation Bank – http://corpbank.formzero.in
ICICI Bank – http://icici.formzero.in/
HDFC Bank – http://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/dda-housing-scheme/index.htm
Induslnd Bank – http://www.indusind.com/
IDBI Bank – http://www.idbi.com/index.asp
Kotak Mahindra Bank – www.kotak.com/DDA2014.html
Punjab National Bank – www.netpnb.com – Sh M.k Sindhwani
Syndicate Bank – www.syndicatebank.in
Union Bank of India – http://unionbank.formzero.in
Yes Bank – http://www.yesbank.in/
Delhi Development Authority May Bring Next Housing Scheme Completely Online
From “application to refund”, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is mulling making its next housing scheme a completely online affair to reduce the long queues of flat aspirants at its headquarters.As per recent reports, about 11,000 flats are to be offered under Housing Scheme 2016. The flagship Housing Scheme 2014 offered 25,040 flats across categories, with prices ranging between Rs. 7 lakh and Rs. 1.2 crore.
News About DDA Housing Scheme:
Shell out Rs. 5 lakh to apply for DDA housing scheme
Do you wish to land a two bedroom, or bigger, flat in Delhi Development Authority’s (DDA) upcoming housing scheme? Be prepared to arrange Rs. 5 lakh to just apply for the housing scheme.
The DDA is set to launch its housing scheme 2016 very soon with about 11,000 flats on offer and is going to hike the registration amount for applying.
The DDA wants to hike the fee to deter non-serious applicants and speculators from applying.
“With the cost of MIG and HIG flats being upwards of Rs. 50 lakh, DDA are going to keep the registration fee at 10 per cent of that amount,”.
During the 2014 scheme, when the registration fee was Rs. 1 lakh, most banks had financed the amount for applicants for a charge of average Rs. 5,000.
However, if the registration fee goes up, the charges qill also be hiked proportionately and could go up to Rs. 25,000.
Hi, when will dda housing scheme launched in 2016? Any idea so please let me know.
dear sir i like dda falt , i m form filling 2010 but no any result
Great scheme for EWS & LIG peoples who are seeking for good housing options at lower budgets. 15 Lakh for 1 room is not bad at all with lower interest rates from banks.