DDA Housing Schemes in Delhi: 40000+ New Flats Schemes launched by DDA in September 2016. Get details on Draw results 2016 Procedure, conditions, Loans, finance on flats, application Fee, Form Fees at Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant kunj, Mukherjee Nagar, Loknayak Puram and Sirsapur.
About: DDA commenced its housing activities in 1967 and has played a crucial role in providing more than a million houses to the people of Delhi. DDA has been constructing houses in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity of different strata of society.
Updated on 24 Nov 2014: If you have applied for a flat in the Delhi Development Authority’s (DDA) 2014 housing scheme, you have two days starting Friday to cross-check and correct mistakes, if any, in your application.
DDA Draw Results Delayed by 5 Days, Now Results out on 25 November 2014.
Looking for Home Loan for DDA Flats – So Check Your Home Loan Eligibility Online to Know how Much Loan Amount you Can Get from Bank
Here’s Major Details of DDA Housing Scheme September 2014:
- In a public notice on Sunday (21st September 2014), DDA announced that the prices of 40 one-room, extendable type flats in Rohini’s Sector 20 and 25 should be read as Rs 19.40 lakh instead of Rs.19.80 lakh, as printed in the brochure. One three-bedroom flat in Shalimar Bagh is actually priced at Rs.46.50 lakh instead of Rs 37.50 lakh, it said.
In the brochure, these flats are shown at serial number 5 and 17 and have the locality code of 15 and 51, respectively.
- Axis Bank Offering 100% Loan on DDA Scheme Registration Amount
- Corporation bank is also offering 100% finance on the registration amount
- Application Form – Fee Rs.150 (Forms Available from 1st sep to 6 september), Now you Can get Application Forms directly from Banks which are in tie-up with DDA.
- Last Date for Submit Application Form – 15th October 2014
- For More Information or Procedure of Draw Results
- Application brochure/Form can be collected from the branches of the following Banks . Also Brochure/Form can be downloaded from the websites of Below mentioned Banks. Applicants can also apply online through the websites of these banks. List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, PNB, Syndicate bank, Indusind Bank, Union Bank of India, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Corporation bank and Central Bank of India. You can apply in any branch of these banks.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children
- One person can submit only one application | Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat. | Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.1 Lac for general, Rs.10000 for EWS, (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number ( Not Mandatory), Pan Card is Mandatory
DDA Important News – October 2014
Now Download Application Form – For Download Brochure/Information of DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2014
- New 40000+ Flat Scheme – DDA
- Fill Application Form Online– Click Here Or Visit nearest Bank branch for Application Form
- Check List of Latest Document Requirements for DDA Flats
- DDA 2016 Housing Scheme Draw Results
Price/Cost of Flats – DDA Housing Scheme 2014:
|EWS Flats (25 – 40 sqm)||Rs.5.9 lac to Rs.11 Lakh|
|1 Bedroom LIG Flat (33-48sq mt)||Rs.14 lac to Rs.22 Lakh|
|2 Bedroom MIG Flat (75 – 127 sq mt)||Rs.42 lac to Rs.70 lakh|
|3 Bedroom HIG Flats (84 – 165 sq mt)||Rs.60 lac to Rs.1.20 crore|
Price Range, Area and Location of Flats:
|Rs.37.5 lakh – 1.2 crore||Rs.42 lakh – 69.60 Lakh||Rs.14.34 Lakh – 27.85 Lakh|
|3 bedroom FlatsArea – 84.82 – 156 sqm||2 Bedroom FlatsArea – 33.29 – 126.17 sqm||1 Bedroom FlatsArea – 31.34 – 73.99 sqm|
|Rohini – 14 Flats||Narela – 396 Flats||Rohini – 11046 Flats|
|Jasola – 4 Flats||Mukherjee Nagar – 112 Flats||Narela – 9472 Flats|
|Mukherjee Nagar – 1 Flat||Rohini – 19 Flats||Dwarka – 2362 Flats|
|Shalimar Bagh – 1 Flat||Kalyan Vihar – 16 Flats||Rs. 5.87 Lakh – 9.95 Lakh (EWS flats price)|
|Motia Khan – 1 Flat||Jahangirpuri – 8 Flats||Area: 18.85 – 40 sqm|
For Apply Online for DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2014,Please Visit on following Banks links and HelpLine Numbers with contact person,E mail ID as below:
Central Bank of India – http://www.centralbankofindia.co.in
State Bank of India – www.onlinesbi.com
Axis Bank- https://easypay.axisbank.co.in/dda.html
Corporation Bank – http://corpbank.formzero.in
ICICI Bank – http://icici.formzero.in/
HDFC Bank – http://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/dda-housing-scheme/index.htm
Induslnd Bank – http://www.indusind.com/
IDBI Bank – http://www.idbi.com/index.asp
Kotak Mahindra Bank – www.kotak.com/DDA2014.html
Punjab National Bank – www.netpnb.com – Sh M.k Sindhwani
Syndicate Bank – www.syndicatebank.in
Union Bank of India – http://unionbank.formzero.in
Yes Bank – http://www.yesbank.in/
DDA has received over 10 lakh applications for the flagship ‘Housing Scheme 2014′ and it will on Monday conduct a dry run to check its preparedness for the much-awaited draw of lots.
The tentative date for holding the draw of the lots for the new scheme was November 10, but a senior official of the housing authority on Sunday said that the exact date would be decided based on the outcome of Monday’s trial.
Results May Be Out on 25 November 2014.
The draw for the Delhi Development Authority’s (DDA) housing scheme 2014 has been postponed again.
DDA had decided to hold the draw on Monday but after another trial run on November 22, it decided to postpone it again. The draw will now be held on Tuesday.
The draw has been postponed quite a few times due to technical glitches triggered by a huge number of applications.
You might find these relevant:
- PMAY 2015 Housing Scheme – Application Forms Details
- Government Set to reward the use of Credit/Debit cards
- Flat rate method vs Reducing Balance method
- Housing For All Scheme launched
- Are falling FD rates bothering you?
- Tax saving through home loan: Little known facts
- How to use interest-free period in credit cards smartly?
- Circle rates for Flats in Delhi going to Increase
- Follow your Budget without blowing off friends!
- How to plan from first year of Job to buy a Home at 30-35 years age