DDA Housing Schemes in Delhi: 13000+ New Flats Schemes launched by DDA on 26 January 2017. Get details on Draw results 2017 Procedure, conditions, Loans, finance on flats, application Fee, Form Fees at as Sarita Vihar, Jasola, Dwarka, Pitampura, Sukhdev Vihar, Narela, Rohini, Jehangirpuri , Loknayakpuram, Dilshad Garden, Paschim Vihar, Bindapur, and Mukherjee Nagar.
About: DDA commenced its housing activities in 1967 and has played a crucial role in providing more than a million houses to the people of Delhi. DDA has been constructing houses in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity of different strata of society.
Latest Update as on 28 Jan 2017: DDA flats 2017 : Now customers can inspect rejected houses before buying in Delhi. 350 are two-room middle income group (MIG) flats. The remaining are either lower income group flats (LIG) flats or Janta flats.
Latest Update as on 20 Jan 2017: DDA housing scheme likely to be launched next month (February, 2017). There are mainly one-bedroom LIG flats from the last housing scheme. The new scheme should be out sometime in February. Out of the total number of flats, most of them are in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola.
Update – 05 Jan 2017: Due to cash chaos DDA, Announced that Housing Scheme will be launched in January 2017.
Update – 08 Dec 2016: DDA 2016 housing scheme: As many as 13,000 flats will be offered under the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) 2016 housing scheme in the capital. It will be launched by 26 January, after a delay of 2 months.
The DDA has offered 13,000 flats under the new scheme that was finalised on Friday. If a homebuyer withdraws before the draw, the entire amount will be refunded without any interest. However, no refund will be made if an allottee wants to surrender his flat or apply for cancellation of the allotment.
Latest Update: Sep 27, 2016 DDA is set to float a new housing scheme to re-sell 13,000 flats that were returned by the allottees of the 2014 housing scheme that had 25,000 flats on offer. A final decision on this would be taken in a forthcoming meeting on October 10. But people are already complaining-they want these new clauses amended.
Update: On 26 August 2016, A majority of the flats on offer are one-bedroom or lower income group (LIG) flats. These would mostly be located in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. Almost all of them are old constructions.
Update: On 9 August 2016, Application fee hiked five-fold to deter ‘non-serious’ applicants.
Registration fee for a Lower Income Group (LIG) flat – Rs. 1.5 lakh
Registration fee for Middle Income Group (MIG) and Higher Income Group (HIG) flats – Rs. 5 lakh
Updated on 20 Jan 2016: Flats which are rejected by lottery winners, are open for sale through DDA official website, If you are interest you can bid for available flats online.
Looking for Home Loan for DDA Flats – So Check Your Home Loan Eligibility Online to Know how Much Loan Amount you Can Get from Bank
Here’s Major Details of DDA Housing Scheme January 2017:
- Axis Bank Offering 100% Loan on DDA Scheme Registration Amount
- Corporation bank is also offering 100% finance on the registration amount
- Last Date for Submit Application Form – Coming / Updated Soon
- For More Information or Procedure of Draw Results
- Application brochure/Form can be collected from the branches of the following Banks . Also Brochure/Form can be downloaded from the websites of Below mentioned Banks. Applicants can also apply online through the websites of these banks. List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, PNB, Syndicate bank, Indusind Bank, Union Bank of India, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Corporation bank and Central Bank of India. You can apply in any branch of these banks.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in Delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children
- One person can submit only one application | Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat. | Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.1 Lac for general, Rs.10000 for EWS, (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number (Not Mandatory), Pan Card is Mandatory
DDA Important News – February 2017
Now Download Application Form – For Download Brochure/Information of DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2016
- New 11000+ Flat Scheme – DDA
- Fill Application Form Online– Click Here Or Visit nearest Bank branch for Application Form
- Check List of Latest Document Requirements for DDA Flats
- DDA 2017 Housing Scheme Draw Results
Price/Cost of Flats – DDA Housing Scheme 2017:
|EWS Flats (25 – 40 sqm)||Rs.5.9 lac to Rs.11 Lakh|
|1 Bedroom LIG Flat (33-48sq mt)||Rs.15 lakh to Rs.22 Lakh|
|2 Bedroom MIG Flat (75 – 127 sq mt)||Rs.50 lakh to Rs.70 lakh|
|3 Bedroom HIG Flats (84 – 165 sq mt)||Rs.50 lakh to Rs.1.20 crore|
Price Range, Area and Location of Flats:
|Rs.37.5 lakh – 1.2 crore||Rs.42 lakh – 69.60 Lakh||Rs.14.34 Lakh – 27.85 Lakh|
|3 bedroom FlatsArea – 84.82 – 156 sqm||2 Bedroom FlatsArea – 33.29 – 126.17 sqm||1 Bedroom FlatsArea – 31.34 – 73.99 sqm|
|Rohini – 14 Flats||Narela – 396 Flats||Rohini – 11046 Flats|
|Jasola – 4 Flats||Mukherjee Nagar – 112 Flats||Narela – 9472 Flats|
|Mukherjee Nagar – 1 Flat||Rohini – 19 Flats||Dwarka – 2362 Flats|
|Shalimar Bagh – 1 Flat||Kalyan Vihar – 16 Flats||Rs. 5.87 Lakh – 9.95 Lakh (EWS flats price)|
|Motia Khan – 1 Flat||Jahangirpuri – 8 Flats||Area: 18.85 – 40 sqm|
For Apply Online for DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2017,Please Visit on following Banks links and Helpline Numbers with contact person,E mail ID as below:
Central Bank of India – http://www.centralbankofindia.co.in
State Bank of India – www.onlinesbi.com
Axis Bank- https://easypay.axisbank.co.in/dda.html
Corporation Bank – http://corpbank.formzero.in
ICICI Bank – http://icici.formzero.in/
HDFC Bank – http://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/dda-housing-scheme/index.htm
Induslnd Bank – http://www.indusind.com/
IDBI Bank – http://www.idbi.com/index.asp
Kotak Mahindra Bank – www.kotak.com/DDA2014.html
Punjab National Bank – www.netpnb.com – Sh M.k Sindhwani
Syndicate Bank – www.syndicatebank.in
Union Bank of India – http://unionbank.formzero.in
Yes Bank – http://www.yesbank.in/
Delhi Development Authority May Bring Next Housing Scheme Completely Online
From “application to refund”, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is mulling making its next housing scheme a completely online affair to reduce the long queues of flat aspirants at its headquarters.As per recent reports, about 11,000 flats are to be offered under Housing Scheme 2016. The flagship Housing Scheme 2014 offered 25,040 flats across categories, with prices ranging between Rs. 7 lakh and Rs. 1.2 crore.
News About DDA Housing Scheme:
Shell out Rs. 5 lakh to apply for DDA housing scheme
Do you wish to land a two bedroom, or bigger, flat in Delhi Development Authority’s (DDA) upcoming housing scheme? Be prepared to arrange Rs. 5 lakh to just apply for the housing scheme.
The DDA wants to hike the fee to deter non-serious applicants and speculators from applying.
“With the cost of MIG and HIG flats being upwards of Rs. 50 lakh, DDA are going to keep the registration fee at 10 per cent of that amount,”.
During the 2014 scheme, when the registration fee was Rs. 1 lakh, most banks had financed the amount for applicants for a charge of average Rs. 5,000.
However, if the registration fee goes up, the charges will also be hiked proportionately and could go up to Rs. 25,000.