HDFC Bank Quick Car Loans: No Income-Document Loan Plan
No Income-Document Loan Plan: you can get a car loan without proof of income.
|Under this scheme, you get the loan amount up to 60% of the car invoice value.|
|The tenure of loan can be a maximum of 3 years.|
HDFC Bank Quick Car Loans: 100% Loan Plan with Fixed Deposit Lien
100% Loan Plan with Fixed Deposit Lien: This allows you to take a loan against your deposit at HDFC Bank.
|You can get a loan for 100% of the invoice value amount with the required margin placed as a fixed deposit in HDFC Bank.|
|Lien is marked on the specified deposit. Installments can be paid separately or out of the deposit (if deposit is large enough).|
HDFC Bank Quick Car Loans: NRI Loans
NRIs can avail of new car loans from HDFC Bank for the use of the vehicles by their relatives in India. Additional documents required are as follows:
|Contract copy and salary slip of NRI.|
|Endorsement on passport for last 3 years.|
|Proof of ownership of property.|
|Post-dated cheques must be from the resident account of the borrower.|
HDFC Bank Quick Car Loans: Past re-payment history
Past re-payment history
- Plan for customers who have taken a car loan and have repaid that loan fully without any outstandings.
- Credit approval on the basis of past re-payment record.
Apply for HDFC Car Loan
You might find these relevant:
- PNB Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Information
- EDC Bank Car Loans | Ernakulam
- RBL Car Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- City Union Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents
- Yes Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Saraswat Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Cholamandalam Car Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- Canara Bank Special Car loans for Mahindra & Mahindra
- ICICI Car Loan Vadodara: Interest Rates | Apply | 390001