HDFC Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan. Check Interest Rates, Repayment options, features, EMI, Loan Eligibility Amount within seconds the moment you step into any of HDFC Bank branches in India.
Features & Benefits of HDFC Gold Loan:
✔ Quick Over the Counter Product – Loan disbursed in 45 minutes.
✔ Easy One page documentation
✔ Safe Unique 3 way sealing to ensure your gold is secure in our safety vault.
✔ First choice of customers for personal finance & business needs
✔ Smart EMI Flexible Pricing and tenor for making a smart choice
✔ Low processing fees & prepayment charges
Apply Gold Loan
Why take a Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
because of triple benefits which are offered by HDFC Bank to its customers: Faster loan process, competitive pricing & Transparency (No Hidden charges)
Details About Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan:
✔ Minimum 25000 loan amount.
✔ No Foreclosure charges, you can prepay loan any time.
✔ Triple layer Security of your gold.
✔ Special rates available for Preferred, Imperia & Classic and Women customers
✔ If you are already a HDFC Bank Customer, than you can enjoy a much lower rate than others.
Availability of Gold Loan HDFC Bank:
Age : 18 – 70
Loan amount: Minimum 25000
Cities : Pan country (Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur etc)
Interest Rates of Gold Loan from HDFC Bank:
|Product Group||Bank IRR|
Special Offers available on HDFC Gold Loans:
1% discount on ROI
1% discount on ROI
|Women offer||Women customers||0.5% discount on ROI|
|Special New Year Offer||Customers having Gold loans with other financial institutions||1% discount on ROI|
Loan can be renewed at the end of the loan tenor.
Credit into HDFC Bank Account or DD or RTGS / NEFT / cash disbursement upto 3 Lacs for external customers.
Agricultural, Business or Personal purpose. Cannot be used for purchase of Gold Coins, Gold Jewelry, purchase of land or any speculative purpose.
Minimum 6 Months, Maximum 4 Years or 48 Months
List of Documents which are required to get gold loan:
- Passport (Not expired)
- Driving license (Not expired)
- Voters’ ID card
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card (Along with any of the above document)
What are the fees and charges applicable for loan against gold?
Loan Processing Charges : Upto 0.5%. (Option of Nil Processing fee also available.)
Valuation Fee: Rs 250 for loan upto Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Foreclosure charges: Upto 1%. (Option of Nil Foreclosure charges. Foreclosure charges are to be paid when a loan is closed before the tenure is completed or minimum of one year tenure. )
You might find these relevant:
- Yes Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Documents
- Saraswat Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- DCB loan against gold | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Federal Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Schemes | Information
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loans | Documents | Eligibility | Loan amount
- Mahindra Finance Gold loan Scheme – check documents & Faqs
- Corporation Bank Gold Loan scheme | Information
- Fedbank Gold Loan: Documents, Features of Loan Against Gold
- Muthoot Gold Loan In Cochin | Interest Rates | Documents | EMI