HDFC Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan. Check Interest Rates, Repayment options, features, EMI, Loan Eligibility Amount within seconds the moment you step into any of HDFC Bank branches in India.
Latest Update – HDFC Bank Offer for June “Get 1 Month’s Interest Free with 2 year Gold Loan”. This Scheme is valid only till 30 june’16
Features & Benefits of HDFC Gold Loan:
✔ Quick Over the Counter Product – Loan disbursed in 45 minutes.
✔ Easy One page documentation
✔ Safe Unique 3 way sealing to ensure your gold is secure in our safety vault.
✔ First choice of customers for personal finance & business needs
✔ Smart EMI Flexible Pricing and tenor for making a smart choice
✔ Low processing fees & prepayment charges
We are running a never before Gold Loan Scheme of 1 Month’s INTEREST FREE with 2 year Gold Loan, Have attached the creative of the scheme.
Apply Gold Loan
Why take a Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
because of triple benefits which are offered by HDFC Bank to its customers: Faster loan process, competitive pricing & Transparency (No Hidden charges)
Details About Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan:
✔ Minimum 25000 loan amount.
✔ No Foreclosure charges, you can prepay loan any time.
✔ Triple layer Security of your gold.
✔ Special rates available for Preferred, Imperia & Classic and Women customers
✔ If you are already a HDFC Bank Customer, than you can enjoy a much lower rate than others.
Availability of Gold Loan HDFC Bank:
Age : 18 – 70
Loan amount: Minimum 25000
Cities : Pan country (Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur etc)
Interest Rates of Gold Loan from HDFC Bank:
Last Updated as on 30 november 2015
|Product Group||Bank IRR|
Special Offers available on HDFC Gold Loans:
1% discount on ROI
1% discount on ROI
|Women offer||Women customers||0.5% discount on ROI|
|Special New Year Offer||Customers having Gold loans with other financial institutions||1% discount on ROI|
Loan can be renewed at the end of the loan tenor.
Credit into HDFC Bank Account or DD or RTGS / NEFT / cash disbursement upto 3 Lacs for external customers.
Agricultural, Business or Personal purpose. Cannot be used for purchase of Gold Coins, Gold Jewelry, purchase of land or any speculative purpose.
Minimum 6 Months, Maximum 4 Years or 48 Months
List of Documents which are required to get gold loan:
- Passport (Not expired)
- Driving license (Not expired)
- Voters’ ID card
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card (Along with any of the above document)
What are the fees and charges applicable for loan against gold?
Loan Processing Charges : Upto 0.5%. (Option of Nil Processing fee also available.)
Valuation Fee: Rs 250 for loan upto Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Foreclosure charges: Upto 1%. (Option of Nil Foreclosure charges. Foreclosure charges are to be paid when a loan is closed before the tenure is completed or minimum of one year tenure. )
You might find these relevant:
- Allahabad Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator – Calculate EMI Online
- SBI Gold Loan Interest Rates June 2016 | Emi calculator online
- Yes Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Documents
- Saraswat Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- DCB loan against gold | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Federal Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Schemes | Information
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loans | Documents | Eligibility | Loan amount
- Mahindra Finance Gold loan Scheme – check documents & Faqs
- Corporation Bank Gold Loan scheme | Information
Tags: HDFC Bank