State-owned SBI and realtors’ body CREDAI have signed an agreement to provide loans at a concessional rate to builders asRead more
Here’s the list of discounts on BS III bikes, scooters from Bajaj, TVS, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Hero, Royal Enfiled andRead more
Now, mentioning Aadhar number is mandatory for filling income tax return. You have to mention the 12-digit Aadhaar number orRead more
ADITYA BIRLA FINANCE Business Loan – Check Interest Rates, Lowest EMI, Loan Amount, Documents, Eligibility, Approval Time, Prepayment charges, ProcessRead more
SBI offers Unnati credit card for free to its customers who have a minimum balance of 20000 to 25000 monthly.Read more
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme for EWS/LIG – Those sanctioned house loans and applied for since January 1st eligible for interestRead more
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme Customer Care – Phone Banking, 24×7 helpline Customer Care Numbers (All India). Customer care Numbers forRead more
SALIENT FEATURES OF CLSS
- Interest Subsidy of 6.50% P.A.
- Rs. 2.20 LAC* with Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme.
- Interest subsidy of 6.5%* p.a. up to a loan amount of Rs. 6 lakh for 15 years or the actual term, whichever is lower, credited upfront.
- Actual subsidy amount credited is as approved by National Housing Bank (NHB).
- Family income should not exceed Rs.6 lakh p.a.
- Applicable for customers, who are purchasing/ constructing their first home. The beneficiary family should not own any pucca house in their name.
- Family means husband/wife/unmarried children.
- Women has to be owner/co-owner of the property.
- Carpet area should not exceed 60 sq.m.