The Government of India has launched a Covid-19 (Coronavirus) tracker app called Aarogya Setu. It is available on Android and iOS platforms.
- The app will alert users if they come in proximity to an infected person.
- The app is privacy-first by design & available on Android & iOS.
- Inform users about best practices & relevent medical advisories.
- The app has highly scalable architecture & is available in 11 languages.
Aarogya Setu was developed by the National Informatics Center and is said to use a government database of infected people. It uses location data and Bluetooth to determine if you have come in contact with a Covid-19 patient. The app tells users if they are in a safe location. Android users also receive live tweets from the Ministry of Health.
- Download App – Google Play Store
- Download App – Apple Store
The Aarogya Setu app supports up to 11 Indian languages. The data stored on the app is encrypted and will not be shared to third-parties.
Aarogya Setu app supports up to 11 Indian languages