Find best Interest rates on Hyundai Grand i10 nios Calculate Loan emi with calculator. Check out ex showroom price of Grand i10.Get loan from SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, etc
Updated as on 20 January 2023: Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS facelift launched at Rs. 5.69 lakh.
Down payment and EMI for Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 2023
|Variant||Down Payment||Emi for 5 Years|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Era||₹ 1,00,000||₹ 11,800|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Magna||₹ 1,40,000||₹ 13,721|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Magna AMT||₹ 1,60,700||₹ 15,002|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Magna CNG||₹ 1,80,000||₹ 15,693|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Sportz||₹ 1,50,000||₹ 14,944|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Sportz AMT||₹ 1,90,000||₹ 15,313|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Sportz CNG||₹ 2,00,000||₹ 16,850|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Asta||₹ 2,00,000||₹ 16,455|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Asta AMT||₹ 2,20,000||₹ 17,572|
About Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Hyundai Grand i10 is now available in four trim levels- Era, Magna, Sportz and Asta. Both these variants are locked up with a four-speed automatic gearbox. The petrol model is powered by a 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder Kappa engine that churns out a maximum power output of 82bhp and 114Nm of top torque.
The list of the features includes a proficient air conditioner unit with heater, with segment first rear air-con, Audio unit with in-built I GB of storage space and USB, AUX-In support, which enhance the comfort levels of the occupants. The music system also gets Bluetooth connectivity as well for pairing mobile phones, and the high end versions also has a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls for audio as well as the phone.
The hatchback gets a wide range of safety features too. It is loaded with 6 airbags, TPMS, ESC, VSM, hill assist control, automatic headlamps and ABS with EBD, among others.
What’s New in 2023 Grand I10 Nios
- New fascia with a new large grille, redesigned headlamp cluster and new tri-arrow LED DRLs. It has new taillights, an LED light bar at the back and new, R 15-inch Diamond cut alloy wheels.
- Sporty Roof Rails, Shark Fin Antenna.
- New grey upholstery for the seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and footwell lighting.
- New instrument cluster and also gets TPMS.
- New features such as an updated safety suite with 4 airbags, ABS, EBD as standard. Top-spec variant gets 6 airbags, ISOFIX, ESC, hill-hold and auto headlamps.
- RDE compliant, E20 fuel ready, 1.2-litre petrol and 1.2-litre CNG powertrains. For now, there’s no turbo-petrol on offer. Will get a 5-speed manual and an AMT gearbox.
Prices List of I 10 Nios 2023
|Grand i10 NIOS – Era||₹ 5,68,500|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Magna||₹ 6,61,000|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Magna AMT||₹ 7,22,700|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Magna CNG||₹ 7,56,000|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Sportz||₹ 7,19,900|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Sportz AMT||₹ 7,73,700|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Sportz CNG||₹ 8,11,400|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Asta||₹ 7,92,700|
|Grand i10 NIOS – Asta AMT||₹ 8,46,500|