SBI Car Loans Interest Rates Mumbai: Get lowest Interest car loans in Mumbai with State Bank of India. Compare EMI, Eligibility, Documents and Fees and Charges on Used, NRI and New Car loans in Mumbai.
SBI Car Loan Mumbai
|Interest Rates||8.40% to 9.25%|
|Loyalty Car Loan Scheme||8.40% to 9.20%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1579/lakh|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 90% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||3.00 Lakh annual|
Offers on SBI Car loans in Mumbai:
- No Advance EMI | Lowest EMI
- Longest repayment tenure (7 years)
- LTV 85% of ‘On Road Price’ of car, in case of Corporate Salary Package accounts
- Flexibility of payment of EMI anytime during the month
- No pre-payment penalty
- Free Accident insurance – Optional SBI Life cover
Major Branches of SBI in Mumbai for Car Loans
- DP Road Number 9, Chandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Lokhandwala Rd, Lokhandwala Complex, Kandivali East, Mumbai,
- Old Prabhadevi Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Adi Shankaracharya Marg,Near IIT Main Gate, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
- RATI KHUSH, Jawaharlal Nehru Rd, Vakola, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400055
- Anna Godbole Marg, Adarsh Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Next to H.P. Petrol Pump, Kapad Rd, Mahim West, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400010
- Plot No. 571, IIIrd Floor Mahalaxmi Engg Estate, Lady Jamshedji First Cross Road, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016
Documents Requirement for Car Loans in Mumbai – State Bank of India:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Contact Centre / Contact Details / Customer Care
: Call SBI’s 24×7 helpline through Tollfree 1800 11 2211 (BSNL, MTNL), 1800 425 3800 or Toll no. 080-26599990.