SBI Car Loans in Varanasi: Apply for lowest Interest car loans in Varanasi with State Bank of India. Compare EMI, Eligibility, Documents and Fees and Charges on Used and New Car loans in Varanasi.
SBI Car Loan 2018 Information
SBI Car Loan Details – EMI / Eligibility
||9.20% – 9.70%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1619/lakh|
|Processing fees||Max upto Rs.1500/- + GST|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 100% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||2.50 Lakh annual|
SBI Car Loan Interest Rates
||9.20% – 9.70%|
|Loyalty Car Loan Scheme||SBI Car Loan, NRI Car Loan and Combo Loan Scheme||9.60% p.a.
|Certified Pre-owned Car Loan Scheme||Men: 2.45% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 10.60% p.a.
For Women: 2.40% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 10.55% p.a.
|Certified Pre-owned Car Loan Scheme||4.65% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 12.90% p.a.|
|Super Bike Loan Scheme||3.65% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 11.90% p.a.|
|SBI Two-Wheeler Loan||9.25% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 17.50% p.a.|
|SBI Car Loan Lite||
Major Branches of SBI in Varanasi for Car Loans
- Address: FIRST FLOOR, VARANASI MAIN BRANCH BLDG, OPPOSITE KUTCHERY, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
- Address: Near Kachehari, Hamrautia, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001
- Address: Nadesar Rd, Beside Badi Masjid, Nadesar, Chaukaghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
- Address: Plot No.Address: Maqbool Alam Rd, Police Line, Near Shubham Hospital, DIG Colony, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
- Address: Azamghar Road, Pandeypur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
- Address: Maqbool Alam Rd, Near Police Line Chowraha, DIG Colony, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
- Address: Chandra Chambers, Central Jail Rd, Sikraul, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
- Address: Mahaveer Mandir Rd, Mahaveer Mandir, Near Mahaveer Chauraha, VDA Colony, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
- Address: 221102,, SBI Campus Rd, Hamrautia, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221102
- Address: GTC, Barrack Rd, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
Documents Requirement for Loans in Varanasi:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Varanasi, also Benares, Banaras or Kashi, is a city on the banks of the Ganges in Uttar Pradesh, 320 kilometres southeast of the state capital, Lucknow. It is holiest of the seven sacred cities in Hinduism and Jainism.
Points of interest