Apply for SBI Car Loans in Patna: Get lowest Interest car loans in Patna with State Bank of India 2020. Compare EMI, Eligibility, Documents and Fees and Charges on Used, NRI and New Car loans in Patna.
SBI Car Loan Patna 2020 Information
SBI Car Loan Details – EMI / Eligibility
|Interest Rates||8.65% – 9.70%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1591/lakh|
|Processing fees||Max upto Rs.1500/- + GST|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 100% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||2.50 Lakh annual|
Offers on SBI Car loans in Patna
- No Advance EMI | Lowest EMI
- Longest repayment tenure (7 years)
- LTV 85% of ‘On Road Price’ of car, in case of Corporate Salary Package accounts
- Flexibility of payment of EMI anytime during the month
- No pre-payment penalty
- Free Accident insurance – Optional SBI Life cover
Major Branches of SBI in Patna for Car Loans
- Address: West Gandhi Maidan, Patna, Bihar 800001
- Address: Danapur Main Road, Danapur Cantonment, Patna, Bihar 801503
- Address: 3Rd Floor Abdul Hai Commercial Complex Exhibition Road Patna, Exhibition Rd, Salimpur Ahra, Golambar, Patna, Bihar 800001
- Address: Near Tempo Stand, Residential Colony, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar 800020
- Address: Bypass Road, Anisabad, Patna, Bihar 800002
- Address: Main Road, Kankarbagh, Near KFC, Patna, Bihar 800020
- Address: Partha- Astha, Besides SBI Colony, Jagdeo Path Chowk, Bailey Rd, Jagdeo Path, Khajpura, Patna, Bihar 800014
- Address: Shanker Market, Hanuman Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800026
- Address: Main Road Ramkrishna Nagar, 1, Lalu Path, Ramkrishan Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800027
- Address: Boring Road Chauraha, Near Ray Tower, Boring Rd, Patna, Bihar 800001
Documents Requirement for Loans in Patna:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Patna is the capital of the Indian state of Bihar and the most populous city in Bihar. Patna is one of the oldest continuously inhabited places in the world.