Education Loan Pune – Instant Apply for Lowest Interest Rates Education loans Pune with easy repayment options from banks such as SBI, HDFC, Credila, ICICI, Pnb, bank of baroda, Axis Bank, canara bank in Pune.
Get Eligibility for Studies in India & overseas, loan amount, security & expenses details like university fees, rent, tuition fees, tax benefits & other charges etc.
Banks Address in Pune for Education Loan:
List of Banks which offered education loans in India:
|Vijaya Bank||Bank of India||Union bank|
Expenses considered for loan:
- Fees payable to college/school/hostel
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fees
- Purchase of Books/Equipment/Instruments/Uniforms, Purchase of computers- essential for completion of the course (maximum 20% of the total tuition fees payable for completion of the course)
- Caution Deposit/Building Fund/Refundable Deposit (maximum 10% tuition fees for the entire course)
- Travel Expenses/Passage money for studies abroad
Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work etc.
Amount of Education Loan:
- For studies in India, maximum Rs. 10 lacs
- Studies abroad, maximum Rs. 30 lacs
- Repayment will commence 1 year after completion of course or 6 months after securing a job, whichever is earlier.
- Repayment tenure option varies from bank to bank. Tenure period normally lies between 3 to 10 years maximum & mostly it depends on the loan amount too.
List of Documents Required for Education loan
- Completed Education Loan Application Form.
- Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Proof of admission scholarship, studentship etc
- Schedule of expenses for the specified course
- 2 passport size photographs
- PAN Card of the student and the Parent/ Guardian
- Borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of last 2 yrs (If IT Payee)
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc. if applicable)
- Other documents are varies from bank to bank. Know more
Studies in India
|Approved courses leading to Graduate/ Post Graduate degree and PG Diplomas conducted by recognized colleges/ universities recognized by UGC/ Govt./ AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICMR etc.||Graduation: For job oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed universities.|
|Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.||Post graduation: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.|
|Courses conducted by IIMs, IITs, IISc, XLRI. NIFT, NID etc.||Courses conducted by CIMA- London, CPA in USA etc.|
|Approved courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.||Degree/Diploma courses* like aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc. provided these are recognized by competent regulatory bodies in India/abroad for the purpose of employment in India/abroad.|
|Admission under Management Quota may also be considered.||*Diploma Course and certificate courses shall not be covered under the eligible courses for study abroad except as mentioned above.|
|For studying part-time job oriented courses (evening classes or otherwise), which are approved/recognized by the regulatory body/ authority.||Other courses varies from bank to bank.|
|Job oriented specialized programmes like maritime courses which are offered in collaboration with foreign institutions and may not be having recognition in India.|