Get Details on Axis bank bike loan interest rates, Documents, Eligibility, Loan EMI, emi calculate for loan amount for bike or scooter online.
Features of Bike Loan – Axis Bank:
- Loans for salaried and self-employed individuals
- Attractive & lowest interest rates
- No income proof schemes available
- Special schemes for Axis Bank Salary and Priority accounts holders
- Loans available from Rs 20,000 to Rs 70,000
- Loans tenure from 1 Year to 3 years
Axis Bank Two Wheeler Loan – Eligibility:
|Salaried Individuals||Self-employed Individuals|
* All of above is subject to terms and conditions.
Two Wheeler Loan: Interest Rate and Fees
Interest Rates – The Bank offers very competitive interest rates on the loan amount. The current rate of interest is 15.00% per annum on a monthly reducing basis.
Processing Fee: Upto 3% of loan amount.
Pre-payment charges: 5% of the balance outstanding
Insurance: The vehicle will be comprehensively insured for the full amount favouring the Bank
Two Wheeler Loan: No Income Proof Scheme:
|Additional Features||Income Clubbing Scheme|
|For loans with Margin of 30% or above
Income Proof Documents need not be provided
Documents Required – Axis Bank Bike Loan:
- ID Proof
- Income proof.
- Legal Documents and Application form
- Residence proof
- Dealer invoice
- Bank Statement for last 3 months
- RTO Forms set