Get Instant Quotes on Canara Bank home loan interest rates in Patna. Details on EMI, Documents, Processing fees, you can also calculate loan emi with calculators online.
For Which type of Purpose you can get home loan from Canara Bank in Patna:
For construction / purchase / repairs / additions / renovations of residential house / flat including the purchase of land and construction thereon. For taking over of the Housing Loan liability with other recognized Housing Finance Companies, Housing Boards, Co-operative Banks, Co-operative Societies and Commercial Banks at our prevailing low rate of interest.
Canara Bank Branches Address in Patna for Home Loans:
- Address : 4 & 5 Floor, Luv Kush Tower, Exhibition Rd, Salimpur Ahra, Golambar, Patna, Bihar 800001
- Address : Sri Krishna Puri, Patna, Bihar 800013
- Address : National Highway 30, Khajpura, Patna, Bihar 800014
- Address : anand mayee colony, near khoja imali mazar, Nandan Puri, Anisabad, Patna, Bihar 800002
- Address : Arya Kumar Rd, Rajendra Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800016
- Address : North Sri Krishna Puri, Patna, Bihar 800013
- Address : Malahi Pakdi Rd, East Indira Nagar, Patrakar Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800020
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 13 April 2021
Canara Bank Home Loan Interest Rates Patna
|Interest Rates||6.90% – 8.90%|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of loan amount|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Eligibility||Age Should not be more than 70 Years|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||30 years|
For Home Loan Eligibility Calculation you can use our Eligibility Calculator for Instant Quotes on Loan Eligibility.
Eligibility Required for Housing loan at Canara Bank:
- Salaried individuals, individuals engaged in business / professionals and self-employed persons. NRIs are also eligible to avail loans without specific permission of RBI.
Persons above the age of 55 years are also eligible subject to certain stipulations of RBI.
Who can avail housing loan in Patna From CANARA Bank?
Following categories of individuals, in the age group of 18 to 55 years, including Non Resident Indians (NRIs) are eligible for housing loans:
- Salaried individuals confirmed in the service with minimum service of 3 years.
- Individuals engaged in business & self-employed persons like, doctors, chartered accountants, architects and others.
- Eligibility relating to upper age limit is relaxed selectively, subject to certain conditions. However, entire loan should be cleared before the borrower attains the age of 70 years.
Loan Margin / your contribution in Home loan:
- Loans upto Rs.20 lacs : 20% – 25%
- Loans above Rs.20 lacs : 20% – 25%
Margin – 25 % for both new and old houses in respect of housing loans for acquiring second house / flat i.e., where the applicant is already owning a house/flat with or without loan.
In case of take over of liability by other banks / HFIs, no prepayment penalties in respect of Housing Loans carrying floating rate of interest.
Documents / Formalities Required for Canara Bank loans in Patna:
- Stipulated Loan Application with 2 passport size photos of applicant / guarantor
- Sale Deed | Agreement for Sale
- Copy of the approved plan for the proposed construction / extension / addition
- Detailed cost estimate / valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer / Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society / Apartment Owners’ Association / Housing Board / NOC from the Society / Association / Builders / Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past two years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- A brief note on the nature of business, year of establishment, type of organization, etc., (in case of self-employed)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed)
For more details, please visit our nearest branch or call to toll free no. 1800 425 0018.