Haryana Board 10 class results 2012 – Haryana Board results 2012, 10th class results haryana board. The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani, will be declaring Haryana Board class 10 results on May 31 at about 9 am. Once declared, the results should be available at
This Board has introduced the semester system of education from academic year 2006-2007 and is the first Board in India to do so. It is also the first Board to introduce relative grading and Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) in all board classes – Middle, Secondary & Senior Secondary.
The Board is responsible for conducting examinations for school education. It also prescribes courses of instruction, text book and other books of study for school education, among various others functions.
Board of school education, Haryana has announced to declare results of class-X and class-XII tomorrow.
Under this, class-X results is slated to be out on May31, while class-XII results will be announced on June 5. Also in a meeting which was chaired by Secretary DK Vohra it was decided to declare the results of these exams on time.
Among others who were present on the meeting included Joint Secretary, Haryana school Education Board, Deputy Secretary (Administration ), Deputy Secretary, Co-ordination, Deputy Director Open Schools and other higher officials.
You might find these relevant:
- Make SBI Card Payments through SBI Debit Card across any SBI
- RBI Rate cuts on 3-05-2013 and its effect on Home Loan | Personal loan | Car Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd. Q4 Net Profit up by 25% to Rs. 316.16 cr
- LIC Housing Finance Assistant Results 2013 Roll Wise Declare
- Gold Rates in India | Today Gold Price | Live Todays Gold Rate
- Fedbank – Fedbank Financial Services Ltd. (FEDFINA) | Federal Bank Subsidiary
- List of Documents Required for home loan Business Persons/Self employed – FEDBANK
- HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Program | Details
- Best Tips For Tax Saving in 2013
- RBI Rate Cuts by .25 basis points | Effect on Home, Car and Personal loans