SBI Call Letter 2011 – Download SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2011, SBI Clerical Staff Call Letter july 2011.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR INFORMATION OF THE CANDIDATES
Recruitment of Clerical Staff in Associate Banks of SBI (Advertisement no. CRPD/CR/2010-11/04)
Click here to Download All SBI Recruitment Forms –
TWO EXAMINATIONS PER DAY WILL BE HELD, ONE IN MORNING AND THE OTHER IN AFTERNOON SESSIONS. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND ONLY ONE SESSION TO WRITE THE EXAMINATION AS MENTIONED IN THEIRCALL LETTER.
Candidate has to submit the call letter along with the original Cash Deposit Receipt (Challan).
In case original Cash Deposit Receipt (Challan) is lost: Obtain a certificate from Bank’s branch where fee has been deposited giving details of the deposit, viz. Name & Category of Candidate, amount & date of deposit, Deposit Journal No. along with account No. in which the amount has been credited (a sample format is attached) failing which he/she will not be allowed to write the examination.
The computer recognizes same named persons, with even slight variation, as different entity (viz. Rajasekhar S, Rajasekhar S. and S.Rajasekhar ). We therefore do not rule out issuance of more than onecall letter to the same candidate, if he / she has registered more than once. It is also possible that the candidates may have fed different details in different registrations (viz. caste, Date of Birth etc.) while registering on-line. Those candidates, who have received more than one call letter, should staple all those call letters received by them keeping the correct one on top and hand them over to the Invigilators in the examination hall/room alongwith the original Cash Deposit Receipt(Challan)
If it is detected later on that a candidate has appeared in the written examination in more than one session, his/her candidature will be cancelled .
You can get complete information about the call letters and can download from the below links.
Click here for Download Clerical Staff Call Letter 2011
You might find these relevant:
- 15% off on Bills with SBI Card at Dominos
- SBI Card offers on Easemytrip.in, Exclusive Offers on the best flights, hotels and resorts.
- 10%* Cashback on booking any hotel within India with SBI Cards
- Impact of Budget 2014 on Personal Finance
- Main Highlights of Rail Budget 2014
- Housing Scheme In Bhubaneswar (BDA) | Allotment | Application Form
- 850 More Vacant DDA Flats Added to Scheme 2014
- New Gujarat Housing Scheme (GHB) 2014 Draw Results August
- Budget 2014 – Tax exemption limit under section 80C to be increased?
- Union Budget 2014 – expectations and turmoil’s!