SBI Call Letter 2011 – Download SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2011, SBI Clerical Staff Call Letter july 2011.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR INFORMATION OF THE CANDIDATES
Recruitment of Clerical Staff in Associate Banks of SBI (Advertisement no. CRPD/CR/2010-11/04)
Click here to Download All SBI Recruitment Forms –
TWO EXAMINATIONS PER DAY WILL BE HELD, ONE IN MORNING AND THE OTHER IN AFTERNOON SESSIONS. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND ONLY ONE SESSION TO WRITE THE EXAMINATION AS MENTIONED IN THEIRCALL LETTER.
Candidate has to submit the call letter along with the original Cash Deposit Receipt (Challan).
In case original Cash Deposit Receipt (Challan) is lost: Obtain a certificate from Bank’s branch where fee has been deposited giving details of the deposit, viz. Name & Category of Candidate, amount & date of deposit, Deposit Journal No. along with account No. in which the amount has been credited (a sample format is attached) failing which he/she will not be allowed to write the examination.
The computer recognizes same named persons, with even slight variation, as different entity (viz. Rajasekhar S, Rajasekhar S. and S.Rajasekhar ). We therefore do not rule out issuance of more than onecall letter to the same candidate, if he / she has registered more than once. It is also possible that the candidates may have fed different details in different registrations (viz. caste, Date of Birth etc.) while registering on-line. Those candidates, who have received more than one call letter, should staple all those call letters received by them keeping the correct one on top and hand them over to the Invigilators in the examination hall/room alongwith the original Cash Deposit Receipt(Challan)
If it is detected later on that a candidate has appeared in the written examination in more than one session, his/her candidature will be cancelled .
You can get complete information about the call letters and can download from the below links.
Click here for Download Clerical Staff Call Letter 2011
You might find these relevant:
- How and What to manage Loans for Salaried Employees in India
- Low Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers – DHFL Housing Finance
- Impact on car prices, Cut in Excise Duty – Interim budget 2014 -15
- HUDA Plot Allotment Draw Gurgaon February 2014
- Get iPhone on EMI option through HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Tata Capital offers Lowest Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers
- ANSAL API new launched Housing Projects List
- Lemon Tree Offer on SBI Card till 31st dec 2014
- RBI Rate change on 28 Jan 2014 and its effects on Home Loan | Car Loan | Personal loan Emi
- RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Hikes Reverse Repo Rate by 25bps to 8% on Tuesday