State Bank of India has launched a special salary package for the Railway employees.
According to Mr B. Venugopal Reddy, Deputy General Manager, Administrative Unit, SBI, Hubli, the package consists of special privileges to employees of railways drawing their salary from State Bank of India.
He further stated that zero balance saving bank accounts are opened for all the persons.
Free drafts are issued according to the entitlements of railway employees. Besides, discounts are available up to one per cent on gold coin purchases.
“These are only a few benefits and there are several other benefits also being extended by SBI to the railway employees,” Mr Reddy added.
The special package was announced by State Bank of India at the Hubli Main Branch, adjacent to DRM’s Office, Keshwapur, Hubli.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr A.K. Brahmo, Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, said the Indian Railways and State Bank of India are having the largest employers in India. The Indian Railways is the fourth largest Railway in the world, whereas State Bank of India has branches all over India and abroad.
He said 46 per cent of railway employees are drawing their salaries from State Bank of India and the remaining 54 per cent employees salaries are being shared by other Banks.
Mr Brahmo stated that 7,000 more staff with be joined with South Western Railway within 2-3 years, thereby, the volume of salary package for railway employees would be enhanced.
He complimented the State Bank of India officials for taking such positive initiative in this direction.
You might find these relevant:
- December/ New Year offers on Cars in India, Best deals & schemes 2013
- Discounts Schemes on Toyota Cars December/ New Year 2014
- Discounts Schemes on Hyundai Cars December/ New Year 2014
- Discounts Schemes on Maruti Suzuki Cars December/ New Year 2014
- Special Finance Schemes for Maruti Cars at 10.40% rate of interest
- Loan for Honda CBR 150R | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Loan for Honda CBR 250R | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Loan for Kawasaki Ninja 650R | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Loan for Kawasaki Ninja 300 | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Loan for Bajaj Platina | Price | Down payment | EMI