What is CIBIL ?
CIBIL is Credit Information Bureau(India) limited is India s first credit bureau. It is a collection of information which has been pooled by all major Banks and financial institutions of India. The aim to create such an organization is that there are lesser defaults on loans as the credit history can be checked before the loans is booked. It has over 170 million consumer database. Cibil reports helps Banks to differentiate between customers who have paid there previous loans in time v/s those who either have defaulted etc. Cibil database is not a list of customers who cant be given a loan where as it collect information of all your loan and credit card payments.
The biggest change it has brought is that it gives the lender ie the bank the credit history of the customer who wants to apply for the loan or
Get More Information on – Cibil transunion score 2.0
What information does CIBIL report contain ?
1.Its a month and month record of a customers emi or credit card payments. All loans like Personal loan, Home loan, Car loan and credit card payments record come under this.
2.It also have personal information like Name, Mobile, DOB, Address, Pan Number and Passport number.
3.It has information on how many time he have applied for a loan or a credit card in the last one year.
How can an Individual get his Cibil score ?
1.Pay a fee of rs 450 via online payment or demand draft.
2.Submit your details like Name, Mobile, D.o.B etc.
3.Attach self attested Address proof,Residence proof.
For more information visit
Calculate your emi of home, personal and car loans with emi calculator online.
You might find these relevant:
- DHFL Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Customer Care SBI Home Loan | Phone Numbers | Toll Free
- Last month of year shown increase in number of car sales
- Understand points when open a fixed deposit
- HDFC Bank propose 9% interest on Non-Resident (External) deposits
- Reserve Bank alleviate rules for repayment of fixed deposits
- Attention for SBI customers Services Affected on Nov 8th & 9th
- Concerned wait on for high interest on savings
- How to select company Fixed Deposits | Investment Choice
- Savings account interest rate deregulation will not advantage customers much