Kotak Mahindra Click2Remit: Click2Remit service of Kotak Mahindra Bank offers transfer services in four ways. Direct Transfer, Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer and Cheque Transfer.
Direct Transfer is a convenient and quick online remittance facility that you can use to send US Dollars to India. Direct Transfer uses the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network, which lets you stay at home and make secure money transfers online.
Simply follow a one-time 3 step process to register your account for a Direct Transfer:
- Registration - Register yourself with a User ID on Click2Remit and register your US bank account for Direct Transfer
- Account Validation – Check your registered bank account in 2-3 Working days for 3 sub dollar (cent) transactions in the form of 2 deposits and 1 withdrawal.
- Account Activation – Enter the amounts you see in your account statement in the corresponding boxes provided under the link in ‘Activate for Direct Transfer’ on Click2Remit.
Once your account is activated, you can conveniently and economically remit USD to your bank account in India.
Now remit above USD 1,000 free of transaction charges!
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Click2Remit
- Remittances in USD, GBP, EURO, JPY, CAD, CHF, AUD, AED, and SGD to more than 65,000 branches of over 100 banks in India
- Various transfer modes available – Automated Clearing House (ACH), bank transfer, wire transfer, cheque transfer
- Attractive foreign exchange conversion rates; Low transaction costs
- Enhanced security to safeguard online transactions
- Dedicated service desk for prompt customer service
Bank Transfer: A completely online method to send money from your home itself.
A completely online method to send money from your home itself.
Simply log in to your Click2Remit account, enter transfer details, quote your transaction ID on your remitting bank’s internet banking system and have your money delivered.
This facility is available in, EUR & GBP.
Now remit above EUR 1,000 / GBP 1,000 free of transaction charges!
Wire Transfer: Send large sums of money faster than ever.
Send large sums of money faster than ever. Select this mode to transfer funds electronically from your overseas bank account to your receiver’s bank account.
This facility is available in USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, AUD, SGD, AED, JPY and CHF.
Now remit above 1000 in any currency (for JPY above 10,000) free of transaction charges!
Cheque Transfer: Now encash cheques drawn on your bank account in US within no time at all.
Now encash cheques drawn on your bank account in US within no time at all.
All you have to do is write your cheque, enter the details in your account and mail it with a deposit slip to the Lock Box address mentioned in the deposit slip – PO Box 11448A – New York NY 10286 1448.
Now remit above USD 1000 free of transaction charges!
You might find these relevant:
- RBL Bank Customer care number | Toll Free Phone Numbers
- DHFL Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Customer Care SBI Home Loan | Phone Numbers | Toll Free
- Last month of year shown increase in number of car sales
- Understand points when open a fixed deposit
- HDFC Bank propose 9% interest on Non-Resident (External) deposits
- Attention for SBI customers Services Affected on Nov 8th & 9th
- Concerned wait on for high interest on savings
- How to select company Fixed Deposits | Investment Choice
- Savings account interest rate deregulation will not advantage customers much