Axis Bank – Axis Bank is one of the best online banks in India. It offers net banking services, personal banking, corporate banking, NRI banking and priority banking services to Indians and NRI community.
Axis Bank offers Personal Banking In: Click on Links to know More
Click to Apply for Axis Bank Popular Products:
Axis Bank was the first of the new private banks to have begun operations in 1994, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established. The Bank was promoted jointly by the Administrator of the specified undertaking of the Unit Trust of India (UTI – I), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) and other four PSU insurance companies, i.e. National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd.
The Bank as on 31st December, 2010 is capitalized to the extent of Rs. 409.90 crores with the public holding (other than promoters and GDRs) at 53.62%.
- For lost Credit Card, call on Toll Free numbers – 1800 233 5577 or 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577
- For lost Debit Card, call 022-67987700
Toll Free Numbers:
1800 233 5577
1800 209 5577
1800 103 5577
You might find these relevant:
- Axis Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- PNB Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- IDBI Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- HDFC Bank Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card
- Axis Bank EasyAccess Savings Account | Features and Documents required Details
- Toll Free Numbers for PNB | Contact Details
- PMC Bank | Loans | Contact | Information
- Corporation Bank | Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- IDBI Bank Ltd | Information | Loans | Cards
- Bank of Maharashtra | Loans | Interest Rates | Information