Manappuram Gold Loan – Get Info on Manappuram gold loan and Compare Interest rates, Features, and Eligibility of Manappuram Gold loan. Manappuram Finance provides quickest and hassle free loans.
Manappuram finance is India`s Largest Listed and Highest Credit Rated Gold Loan Company, registered under Reserve Bank of India, founded in 1949.
Apply Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan or Loan against Gold:
Avail Loan up to 1 Crore – Pledge your Gold Ornaments or Jewellery and draw cash against it. Depending on the net weight and purity of the gold, cash will be disbursed. Manappuram have various schemes that will enable you to make your favorable choice!
- Loan availed in 5 minutes.
- When disbursing Gold Loan, we only require any ONE of your recent ID: Voter ID, Ration Card, Driving License or Passport and no other documents are required from you that can be time consuming.
- Avail the Highest Amount of Rs. 1,950* per gram of Gold.
- Diminishing interest rates starting from 1% per month. Pay interest only for the number of days your pledge is maintained with us.
- Various schemes for your needs and to suit all income group.
- No other hidden charges.
- No end user restriction
Extended service – Sunday and Over light Loan facility
Please visit your nearest branch of Manappuram Finance to avail Gold Loan.
Alternatively, SMS `GLOAN` to 56070.
Customer Service / Gold Loan Department
Mr. Hari P K (AGM) / Manikandan (M)
Mob: 099466 21999, 099461 45679
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Card – Apply for SBI Credit Cards Online in 2 Minutes
- LIC Credit Card: Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Axis Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- PNB Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- IDBI Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- HDFC Bank Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card
- Axis Bank EasyAccess Savings Account | Features and Documents required Details
- Toll Free Numbers for PNB | Contact Details
- PMC Bank | Loans | Contact | Information
- Corporation Bank | Loans | Interest Rates | Information