SBI / State bank of India – loans
SBI: State Bank of India offers on Loans, Cards, Personal Banking and Online Banking. State Bank of India is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All SBI Online Loan branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes.
SBI Personal Banking: -
- Personal Finance:- State Bank of India (SBI) offers a wide range of services in the Personal Banking Segment.
For Apply and Know More About SBI Loan Products Click on links :-
|SBI Home Loan||SBI Loan Against Property||SBI Car Loan|
|SBI Personal Loan||SBI Educational Loan||SBI Click 2 Card|
|SBI Card||SBI NRI Home Loans||SBI NRI Car Loans|
|SBI Doctors Card||SBI Property Loan||SBI Mutual Fund|
State Bank of India is India’s largest Bank. World Class services from a SBI Bank That you can Trust.
- NRI Accounts
- Deposit Accounts
|NRE Rupee Account||Savings Bank||Currents Accounts|
|Term Deposit||Special Term deposit||Non-Resident Account|
|Foreign Currency Non-Resident Account||Resident Foreign Currency Accounts|
Toll free from BSNL/MTNL – Call 1800112211
SBI Recruitment 2014-
SBI notified Recruitment of Security Officers in Grade Scale -II in Associate Banks 2014
Important Dates for Recruitment of Security Officers in Associate Banks of SBI
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 9 January 2013
- Closing Dates of Online Registration: 24 January 2013
- Dates of Online Payment of Fee: 9 January 2013 to 24 January 2013
- Dates of Offline Payment of Fee: 11 January 2013 to 18 January 2013
Details of Vacancies
The candidate with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/Dy. SP with minimum 5 years service in that rank or officer of identical rank with minimum 5 years service in para-military services. Officers from the fighting arms will be given preference.
Age: The candidate should be of maximum age 35 years as on 1 October 2013.
- SC / ST / PWD Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)
- All others Rs. 500/- (App. fees plus Intimation charges)
How to Apply
The candidates can apply through online mode by registering themselves on SBI website. The payment of application fee can be done through offline and online payment mode.
The selection of the candidates for the post will be done on the basis of shortlisting and interview. Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks scored in interview.
Source: State Bank of India Website
You might find these relevant:
- Axis Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- PNB Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- IDBI Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- HDFC Bank Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card
- Axis Bank EasyAccess Savings Account | Features and Documents required Details
- Toll Free Numbers for PNB | Contact Details
- PMC Bank | Loans | Contact | Information
- Corporation Bank | Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- IDBI Bank Ltd | Information | Loans | Cards
- Bank of Maharashtra | Loans | Interest Rates | Information
Tags: SBI Online