Corp bank Car Loan – Details on Interest Rates, Documents And Charges & Fees of Corporation Bank For New Car loans.
Eligibility – for Corp bank Car Loan
Individuals [Professionals/Businessmen/ Salaried class and others] NRIs, Sole Proprietorships, Partnership Firms, HUFs, Companies, Trusts/ Institutions are eligible.
Main applicant shall have income.
Income of the spouse/close relative/s can be included if they join as Co-applicants to supplement repayment capacity.
In case of Company/Firm/Trust, Directors/Partners/Trustees having regular/ independent income can join as co- applicant/s to supplement repayment capacity.
In case of salaried class, applicant/co applicant must be confirmed in the service.
For 2 & 3 wheelers :Applicants to have a minimum NET annual income of Rs.0.50 lakhs.
For Four wheelers :Applicants to have a minimum NET annual income of Rs. 1.20 lakh.
Cash accruals/Depreciation also added to income, in case of borrowers other than salaried class.
Latest Rate of Interest on car loans – November 2013
10.65% – 11.00%
waived off 50%
- Fixed rate option is not available under the Scheme
Source: Corporation Bank website
You might find these relevant:
- SBT Car loans for NRIs & Residents | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- DCB Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents | Information
- Cosmos Bank Car loans – Interest Rates 2013
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Car loan | interest rates | documents | Info
- UCO Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Information
- Andhra Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | documents | Eligibility
- Indian Overseas Bank Car loan interest rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Ratnakar Bank Car loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Vijaya Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents
Tags: Corp Bank Car loans