ICICI Bank Car Loans is the Most Preferred Financier for car loans in the country and offers you all the above with unbelievable ease.
Car Loans from ICICI Bank are extremely convenient, flexible and quick. With more than 1,000 channel partners in over 200 locations, we reach out to millions of customers and help them realise their dream of possessing a car.
If you are looking for flexible schemes, quick processing of your loans, attractive interest rates at the click of a mouse, then your search ends here. ICICI Bank Car Loans is the Most Preferred Financier for car loans in the country and offers you all the above with unbelievable ease.
ICICI car loan interest rates charges differ according to the car model, the tenure of the loan, the customer and his location.
Loan Processing Fees: New Car
Gross Loan Amt
Processing Fee Amt
|2.5 L to 5 L||Rs.3100/-||Rs.350/-|
|5 L to 10 L||Rs.4000/-||Rs.350/-|
|Description of Charges||Car Loans|
|Prepayment Charges||Lower of the two amount given below.
1. 5% of principal outstanding or
2. Interest outstanding for unexpired period of the loan.
|Charges for late payment (loans)||2% per month on the outstanding installment|
|Cheque Swap Charges||Rs. 500/- per transaction|
|Cheque return charges^||Rs. 400/- per return|
|Amortisation Schedule Charges||Rs. 200/- per statement|
|Statement of Account Charges||Rs. 200/- per statement|
|Prepayment Statement Charges||Rs. 100/- per statement|
|Duplicate NOC Charges||Rs. 500/- per NOC|
|NOC for conversion from Petrol to LPG/CNG||Rs. 500/- per NOC|
|Revalidation of NOC Charges||Rs. 500/- per NOC|
|NOC to convert from Private to Commercial Registration||Rs. 2000/- per NOC|
|NOC to convert from Commercial to Private Registration||Rs. 2000/- per NOC|
- Service Tax and other govt. taxes, levies, etc. applicable as per prevailing rate may be charged over and above these charges at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over this site.
Available Products of ICICI Bank are:
Note: The above information is collected from various sources. The website www.deal4loans.com is not responsible for any change in the service charges and loan processing fees of the ICICI car loan.
You might find these relevant:
- SBT Car loans for NRIs & Residents | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- DCB Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents | Information
- Cosmos Bank Car loans – Interest Rates 2013
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Car loan | interest rates | documents | Info
- UCO Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Information
- Andhra Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | documents | Eligibility
- Indian Overseas Bank Car loan interest rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Ratnakar Bank Car loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Vijaya Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents