American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card – Compare Eligibility, Reward Points, Features and Benefits, privileges and services online.
Main Features of American Express Card-
Get up to 2 complimentary return flights aboard IndiGo for simply spending as low as Rs 1.90 lacs within a year.
Enjoy up to 4 return flights aboard IndiGo and up to 2 room nights at any property of The Taj Group across India for spending Rs. 4 lacs in a year
Enjoy welcome gift* of 5000 Membership Rewards Points credited to your account on the first charge on your Card. Redeem these Bonus Points to get IndiGo vouchers# worth Rs. 4000.
What’s more when you reach spend threshold of Rs. 1.90 lacs you get another 7500 Bonus Membership Rewards Points that can be redeemed for IndiGo vouchers worth Rs. 6000
Enjoy the flexibility to redeem from one of the most powerful Membership Rewards Programme. The Points are redeemable for over 600 redemption option including leading airlines and hotels, electronics.
Zero Lost Card Liability
It ensures your liability is nil after you have reported a Card loss and is limited to a maximum of only Rs. 1000 before reporting.
As a Platinum Travel Credit Cardmember, you are entitled upto two supplementary Cards at no extra cost.
Plus enjoy a luxury stay
The more you use the Card, the more it rewards you. Enjoy up to 4 complimentary return flights with IndiGo & up to 2 room nights stay at the luxurious Taj Group, on spending Rs. 4 lacs within a year.
Experience the American Express Platinum Service with 24×7 Platinum Assist, Zero Lost card liability, Emergency Card Replacement anywhere in the world.
With the ‘Pay-in-Parts’ Privilege on the American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card make your payments in easy installments on your selected transactions.
- 0% Processing Fee
- 1.49% p.m. interest and
- No foreclosure charges.
What information do I need?
In order to complete the application you will need the following information at hand:
- Existing American Express Card number (if applicable)
- Your driving license details/passport details (if you have one)
- Your current employer’s details including full address and telephone number
- Your annual salary and other annual income before tax
- Your monthly repayments for car, personal or other loans
- Combined credit limit for Cards that are NOT held with American Express
Who can apply?
In order to apply for an American Express credit card, you must meet the following criteria.
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a good credit history and no payment defaults
- If Self-Employed you have been trading for at least 18 months or 12 months if you hold an existing American Express issued Card