Barclays Credit Card: Compare Available Barclays credit cards. Check out Features, Eligibility, Interest Rates and Barclays Platinum Plus Credit Card, Times Credit card, Barclays Yatra credit card and Others. Barclays will influence its leadership and enter a host of new and emerging markets around the globe.
Barclays card offers a wide range of credit cards that put you in control: Choose when to receive statements, decide on the minimum amount to pay and assign your credit limit. Of course, all Barclaycards offer the highest level of protection against fraud.
Barclays Bank Available Credit Cards.
Times Card from Barclaycard and Times of Money: – Expect more than the unexpected!
With the new Times Card from Barclaycard and Times of Money, you can now surprise your loved ones with just about anything, the world of entertainment has to offer. Invitations to live concerts, Page 3 parties, discounts on movie tickets, dining offers at premium restaurants in your city and much more. All year round! To Apply for a Free Barclays Credit Card:
Features of Times Credit Card :-
- This is a VISA Gold Credit Card
- Fabulous discounts on various products
- Food and drinks at special reduced rates
- Hotels and Resorts available at unbelievable discounts
- Every time you swipe your card, you earn points that are redeemable for gift vouchers!
Benefits of Times Credit Card :-
- Annual fee: Free for Life
- Up to 50 days interest free credit
- Flexible minimum monthly payment options (minimum of 5% applies)
- Choice of billing date
- Simple and fair fees
Offers and Discounts on :-
- The latest movie blockbuster releases, concerts and high profile shows
- Top brand apparels, footwear, furniture and many more
- Holiday resorts, weekend destinations and special packages
- High class restaurants, pubs, clubs, and other culinary stops
- Beauty salons, spas, fitness centers, health clinics and dance academies
Eligibility And Documents for Barclays Credit Card :-
In order to apply for a Times Card from Barclaycard and TimesofMoney you must:
- Be aged between 18 and 70
- Be an Indian Resident
In addition, you must be able to provide ONE document from EACH of the following lists to support your application:
Proof of Address
- Bank Statement
- Ration Card
- Phone or Electricity Bill
Proof of Identity
- Voter Card
- Driving License
Proof of Income
- Form 16
- Last month’s Salary Slip (if salaried)
- ITR for last 2 years (if self employed)
- Job Appointment Letter (if recently appointed)
Barclaycard Platinum: – Raise your lifestyle quotient.
Free rounds of golf at premier golf courses worldwide, fine dining and weekend getaways at luxurious 5 star hotels, complimentary gifts, fabulous discounts at renowned couple spas, exclusive concierge services, personal assistance on exquisite art, and many more!
Barclaycard Gold: – The card that puts you in control.
Convenient payment options coupled with amazing offers and discounts on various products and restaurants all over the nation and much more! Don’t miss out the fabulous rewards point system, balance transfer and EMI conversion.
Barclays Premier League Barclaycard: – The only card for true football fans.
A chance to stay up-to-date with the most exciting League in the world! In-depth match analysis, transfer deals, player statistics and latest table standings all at your finger tips.
Yatra Barclaycard Platinum: – Delight in every flight!
Get rewarded for every flight you take. Earn Yatra miles for every ticket you book at Yatra.com and simply redeem them for further discounts on your ticket cost!
You Can Compare Credit Cards And Check Your Eligibility for Other Available Credit Card Products.
Check Other Products From Barclays: Barclays Home Loan
You might find these relevant:
- RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Card – Details & Features
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Card | Benefits | Features | Offers | Info
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Voyage Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card | Benefits | Advantages | Fees | Information
- Ratnakar Bank Credit Card | Fees Charges | Information
- Shopping offers on ICICI Credit Cards: September 2014
- Dining offers on SBI credit card
- Dining offers on ICICI credit card
- Dining offers on HSBC credit card