Apply online for HDFC Bank Education Loan: Compare and Choose Best Education Loans with lowest Current Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility. With HDFC bank student education loans, pursue your dream higher studies without worrying for financial assistance. We provide student education loans for all Graduate, Post-Graduate, Engineering, Medical, MBA , Vocational Courses (Multi-Media, ERP) offered by recognized institutions in India. No more running from pillar to post for availing student loans! Our friendly sales managers will guide you in every step to make your dreams into reality.
Features & Benefits –
- Student Loans Upto Rs. 15 Lakhs for education In India
- Unsecured Lending Upto INR 7.5 Lakhs
- No Collateral Or Third Party Guarantee**
- Wider Range Of Collateral For Loans Above INR 7.5 Lakhs
- Residential Property
- HDFC Bank Fixed Deposit
- Loan available upto tenure of 7 years including moratorium period
- Repayment to start 1 year after course completion / 6 months after obtaining employment (whichever is earlier)
- Loans available for short duration/ job oriented courses also
- Avail the tax rebate, offered under section 80-E of the Income Tax Act 1961* for the entire interest amount paid towards your education loan.
- Click here to view the income tax circular.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive interest certificate for FY 09-10.
- Loans available for other course related expenses also!
|Service At Your Door Step||You need to be a Resident Indian|
|Loans disbursed directly to the educational institution as Per the Fee Schdule.||You should be aged between 16 – 35 yrs.|
|Insurance Protection from HDFC ERGO||Collateral is required for all loans greater than Rs. 7.5 Lakhs.|
|Gateway To Other Banking Products And Services.||All Loans require a co-applicant. For co-applicant eligibility|
|Savings Account||For complete documentation click here|
|Click to Know – Fees and Charges|
Insurance Protection from HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited is a 74:26 joint venture between HDFC Limited, India’s premier Housing Finance Institution & ERGO International AG, the primary insurance entity of Munich Re Group.
HDFC ERGO focuses on providing the “Right Insurance Solution” for all. They offer customers complete range of general insurance products ranging from Motor, Health, Travel, Home and Personal Accident in the retail space and customized products like Property, Marine and Liability Insurance in the corporate space.
The organization has been expanding its presence across the country and is today present across 46 cities with 52 branch offices with an employee base of over 650 professionals. The company has a right balance of distribution channel comprising of Dealerships, Brokers, Retail and Corporate Agents, Bancassurance and Direct Sales Team.
You might find these relevant:
- How to get educational loan without collateral
- City Union Bank Education loan | INterest Rates | Eligibility
- Saraswat Bank Education Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Info
- Kerala Gramin Bank Education loan | Interest Rates | Information
- Gnanamitra Education Loan – State Bank of Mysore | Information
- Need Best Education loans in Chandigarh – Get Instant quotes | Deal4loans
- Need Best Education loans in Pune – Get Instant quotes | Deal4loans
- Need Best Education loans in Mumbai – Get Instant quotes | Deal4loans
- Need Best Education loans in Bangalore – Get Instant quotes | Deal4loans
- Need Best Education loans in Delhi – Get Instant quotes | Deal4loans