Punjab and Sind Bank Home Loan – Interest Rates, Eligibility, EMI, Documents. Home loans
Eligibility – Individuals , Group of individuals , and individual members of Co-operative housing societies are eligible under the scheme. Maximum age limit of the borrower to be as under-
a) For salaried class 60 years
b) For salaried class ( Pensionable) 65 years
c) For salaried class , pensionable and major son (earning member) stands as co-borrower 15 years repayment irrespective of date of retirement.
d) For other than salaried class 65 years
In case of salaried class pensionable and major son ( earning member ) stands as co-borrower the income of the co-borrower can be clubbed / considered for computing the eligibility of repayment.
Processing fee – 0.50% of the sanctioned amount .Maxm.Rs.10,000/- Processing fee is exempted for Central/ State Govt/ P.S.U. employees.
Prepayment – Prepayment charges will be @ 1.0 % of the balance outstanding on the date of adjustment if the account is adjusted through takeover of loan by another bank.. No pre-payment charge be levied , if the borrower adjust the account in full and final before scheduled time from his own verifiable legitimate sources i.e. on receipt of retirement benefits , maturity proceeds of NSC , LIC .etc.
Source: Punjab & Sind Bank Website
You might find these relevant:
- Union Bank home loan Chandigarh
- Canara Bank Home Loan Patna, Bihar
- Canara Bank Home Loan Guwahati, Assam
- Canara Bank Home Loan Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Canara Bank Home Loan Goa
- Canara Bank Home Loan Anand, Gujarat
- Canara Bank Home Loan Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Canara Bank Home Loan Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Canara Bank Home Loan Navi Mumbai | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Canara Bank Home Loan Noida | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
Tags: psb home loan interest rates, Punjab and Sind Bank Home Loan Documents, Punjab and Sind Bank Home Loan eligibility, Punjab and Sind Bank Home Loan emi, Punjab and Sind Bank Home Loan interest rates