Vijaya Bank Home Loan – Interest Rates, Documents, EMI and Fees and Eligibility with Vijaya Bank housing loan. Calculate your loan emi with Loan calculator.
- Individuals with minimum age of 21 years and Maximum age of 65 years are eligible.
- The applicant/beneficiary shall have sufficient income to repay the loan along with the interest within sanctioned period.
- In case of salary income alone is considered for deciding the quantum of loan, such salaried persons should be in permanent service and not probationers: Persons nearing superannuation getting retirement benefits sufficient to cover the Loan applied can also be considered.
- Upto 75 months’ average gross income of the applicant.
- Maximum age – 75 years i.e. age by which the loan to be fully repaid.
About Vijaya Bank:
Vijaya Bank is famous bank of India with over 1618 Branches and 1400 ATMs all over the India. Karnataka Is the main state for Vijaya Bank because of highest number of branches. Vijaya Bank has 13000+ employees. All Branches / offices are under RTGS / NEFT. The Bank also offers RuPay cards to its customers. bank has already 13 Million + customers base.
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS: 2014-15
✓ Total business of the Bank reached all time high level of Rs. 214035 crore.
✓ Total Retail advances increased to Rs.18735 crore as of 31.03.2015 from Rs.15617 crore as of 31.03.2014 up by
19.97%. Retail advances accounts for 21.36% of total advances.
✓ Credit Deposit ratio has improved from 66.31% as of 31.03.2014 to 69.41% as of 31.03.2015.
✓ Total Interest income of the Bank grew by 14.64% to Rs.12274 crore during the year from Rs.10707 crore compared to last financial year.
Compare Home Loan Interest Rates of Vijaya Bank Home Loan: updated as on 01 August 2015 -
upto 30 Lacs
Above 75 lacs
|Upto 10 years||
|10 -20 years||
Vijaya Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator
Calculate your home loan EMI. How much will a loan cost you every month? Our EMI calculator for home loan will tell you quickly. Calculate EMI @10.00% Rate of Interest.
• Enter the loan amount you wish to avail in the EMI calculator.
• Then enter the loan tenure (months).
• And the rate of interest (reducing).
• Press “calculate”.
• Our EMI calculator will tell you just how much your EMI amount comes to.
✓ Calculated Monthly EMI for 20 Lac loan amount @ 10 Percent Rate of Interest for 30 Years – Rs.17551.43
✓ Total Amount with Interest paid by you – Rs.6318514.8
✓ Flat Interest Rate Per Annum – 7.20%
✓ Flat Interest Rate Per Month – .60%
✓ Total Interest Amount for 20 Years – Rs.4318514.8
✓ Yearly Interest Amount – Rs.143950.49
Quantum of Loan:
- Minimum loan amount – Rs. 1.00 lakh
- Maximum loan amount – Rs. 100 lakhs – on need based as per the cost less stipulated margin subject to loan entitlement.
- In case of Repairs/Renovation – maximum is Rs. 10 Lakhs
- Home Loan of less than Rs. 1 lakhs can also be considered under Swarna Jayanti / Golden Hublee Scheme in rural / Semi – Urban places.
Pre-payment Charges: NIL
- Prepayment /Pre –Closure Charges:
Housing loans- Prepayment /Pre –Closure/Switch over to other Bank within 5 years of availing the loan:
- No Processing, Documentation and Inspection charges upto 31st March 2015.
How much you are entitled to?
- Upto 75 months’ average gross income of the applicant.
- To enhance loan eligibility, applicant has option to add income of spouse/children, expected rent, depreciation and income from other sources.
- 20% of the cost of the project excluding stamp duty, registration charges.
- 2 passport size photos
- Proof of Identification (Identity card /Passport /Voter Identification card / Driving License/AADHAAR)
- Proof of Residence viz. tax receipt/ telephone bill/ electricity Bill etc.
- Statement of account of the applicant/co-applicant for the past one year from their present Bankers.
- Latest IT returns for 2 years with salary slip for the last 3 months of the applicant/Co-applicant/Guarantor in case of salaried person
- P & L Statement / Balance Sheet, past two years duly certified by the CA/Income tax assessment order/ IT returns, in case of Professionals/Self employed/Business person (for 3 years, if IT assessed).
- Income Certificate issued by Revenue Authorities in case the applicant is an agriculturist.
IMPORTANT PROPERTY DOCUMENTS
- Original Sale Deed / Partition Deed/Gift Deed/Conveyance Deed Prior title deeds (all link documents), original/certified copies.
- Conversion Order, if any, in case of conversion of Agricultural land for Non-Agricultural purposes.
- Encumbrance Certificate for the last 13 years from the Sub-Registrar
- Copy of the agreement for sale/Letter of offer
- Copy of the latest tax paid receipt (Advance IT, Property Tax, Municipal Tax etc.)
- Copy of Share Certificate/NOC from Society/builder, wherever applicable.
- Copy of License for construction.
- Copy of the Approved Plan / Blue Print of the building / flat to be constructed therein.
- Copy of the detailed estimation of the cost of construction.
International Banking Division, Head Office, 41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G.Road, Bangalore 560001.
Tel : 91 80 25584066
Ext : 349 or 348
Fax : 91 80 25584142
Head office located at :
41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road,
BANGALORE – 560001
Phone no. 080 – 25584066 (20 lines)
Toll Free No: 18004255885 / 18004259992
E-Mail To : firstname.lastname@example.org
You might find these relevant:
- Fullerton India Home Loan Interest Rates – Eligibility Online
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan @ 9.90% Interest Rates – Check Eligibility Online
- Prepaying the Home loan or Investing your savings- What to do
- HSBC Home loan @ 9.85% – Calculate EMI Online
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Interest Rates Apply online
- Bank of India Home Loan – Interest Rates, EMI Calculator online
- DHFL – Vysya Housing Finance Interest Rates, Eligibility Calculator
- Best Home Loan In India 2015 @ 9.70 %
- Home Loan Mysore – Know your home loan eligibility in Mysore
- HDFC Ltd Home Loan Mumbai | Interest Rates | Branch Address