SBI Gold Loan- Flexible Schemes of Gold Loans / Loans against Ornaments. Upto 20 Lakh of Loan amount at 11.20% rate of interest. per gram rates and new schemes of SBI. Bank’s existing customers can avail the loan upto Rs.20 lacs by pledge of gold ornaments including gold coins sold by Banks. It requires minimum paper work and has low interest rate.
SBI Gold Loan Details
|Processing Fees||0.51% of loan amount|
|Loan Tenure||2.5 Year|
|Min. loan amount||₹ 10000/-|
|Maximum loan amount||₹ 20 lakh|
|Prepayment Charges||Nil / Zero|
Apply Gold Loan
SBI Personal Gold Loan:
SBI is India’s largest lender and ranked among the leading banks in the country. It offers various loans to it’s customers for meeting their different financial needs. SBI’s Gold Loan is flexible loan scheme of Gold Loan/Loan against Ornaments. The loan amount range between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20 Lakh. It charges interest rate of 12.50%. Bank’s existing customers can avail a loan upto Rs. 20 Lakhs by pledge of gold ornaments including gold coins sold by Banks. To avail a gold loan you are required to complete minimal paper work.
SBI Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Age : 21 years and above
Profession : Anybody with Steady source of income including : Bank’s Employees, Pensioners
Rural/Semi Urban : ₹ 10,000/-
Urban/Metros : ₹ 20,000/-
MAXIMUM : ₹ 20 lakh
1. 36 months Maximum
2. It also depends upon the EMIs and amount he/she wants to borrow with tenure opted by customer.
D P Note and D P Note Take Delivery Letter
Application for Gold Loans (as per specified format)
Two copies of photograph of the borrower(s)
Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter (as per specified format)
Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers (as per specified format)
Arrangement Letter (as per specified format)
SECURITY: Security of gold ornaments.
PROCESSING FEES / Per Gram Price
(a) For BIS Hallmarked Jewellery/ Ornaments and specially minted Gold Coins sold by Banks : 0.51% of the Loan Amount
(Min: Rs 256 ; Max: Rs511)
(b) For Non Hallmarked Jewellery/ Ornaments
(a)Up to Rs 25000: Rs256 per application;
(b)Above Rs 25000: 0.51% of the Loan amount or Rs511 whichever is higher.
SBI (State Bank of India) is India’s largest lender and has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and majority owned by the Government of India. As per consolidated report SBI has total income of Rs. 257289.51 Crore as on on 31- March 2015. SBI has total assets of above Rs.2529394.00 Crore. SBI has more than 16,995 branches in India including 190 in other countries. SBI already have toe up with GE for Credit card. SBI is the only Indian bank which is ranked under 500 list of Forbes.
SBI is the most searched bank in India. With a base of 17000+ branches SBI is accessible from most of the places in India.
Other Products of State Bank of India:
Source: State Bank of India Website.
You might find these relevant:
- Yes Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Documents
- Saraswat Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- DCB loan against gold | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Federal Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Schemes | Information
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loans | Documents | Eligibility | Loan amount
- Mahindra Finance Gold loan Scheme – check documents & Faqs
- Corporation Bank Gold Loan scheme | Information
- Fedbank Gold Loan: Documents, Features of Loan Against Gold
- HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rates | Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan