Bank of Mahasahtra Personal Loan: Details on Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility, Processing Fees and EMI per lac Loan Amount.
The Main purpose of personal loan is to meet any personal expenses for purposes such as Medical Expenses, Expenses on Travel / Tour, Income Tax liability, etc.
- The loans are both for salaried and self employed.
- The loan tenure is 1 yr- 3yrs
- Loan amount = Maximum Up to Rs 150000.
- Personal loan interest rates – Click Here
-Salaried persons, permanent in service / professionals having minimum income of Rs.3.00 lakh p.a.
-In case of teacher/non teaching staff of educational institute drawing salary through the branches of our Bank Minimum annual income shell be Rs 2.00 lakh.
-Age of Applicant: Minimum: 21 years and Maximum 60 years at loan maturity.
1) Minimum employment: For Service Persons: Minimum 5 years in employment and minimum 2 years in the current organization.
2) For Others: He/She must be in the business/profession for at least 3 years.
3) Individuals should be Income Tax assessee(s).
Security :CLEAN Loan is to be guaranteed by one acceptable guarantor.
Repayment:Maximum upto 3 years by monthly-equated installments.
Total deductions including proposed loan installment should not exceed 60% of Gross Income.
Processing fee: Processing charges shall be 1% subject to the minimum Rs.500/-.
To avail Bank of Maharashtra Personal loans
Call- 1800 22 2340
Other Products of Bank of Maharashtra:-
Source: Bank of Maharashtra Website
You might find these relevant:
- Canara Bank Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | EMI Online
- Ronnie Finance Personal Loan EMI Calculator June 2016 – Interest Rates Online
- PGB Personal Loan EMI Calculator June 2016 – Interest Rates Online
- Aditya Birla Personal Loan | Interest Rates | EMI Calculator
- Capital First Personal Loan | Interest Rates June 2016, Instant Approval Online
- Shriram Finance Personal Loan EMI Calculator – Calculate EMI Online
- Personal Loans in Malleswaram @ 11.49% Instant Approval
- Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Info
- Personal loans in Vashi – Compare 17 Banks Online
- DHFL Business Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Info