IDBI Personal Loan – Compare IDBI personal loan Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility and EMI. personal loan of IDBI.
Take a IDBI personal loan and go ahead and have all the things you’ve been dreaming of .The loans are both for salaried and Professionals.IDBI Bank offers for personal loan
* Loan up to Rs.10 lacs
* Attractive personal loan Rate
* Low Processing Fees & Documentation Charges
* Faster Approval & Minimum Documentation
* Repayment period up to 60 months
* No collateral/securityThe Loan tenure is 1 yr – 5 yrs.
* Loan amount = Rs. 50,000 – Rs.1000000.
A Loan designed to meet various financial requirements of the salary account holders with IDBI Bank.
Loan Amount :
- Minimum : Rs. 25000
- Maximum : Rs. 500000 (Based on the classification of cities)
Minimum Net Salary :
- Based on the classification of cities the minimum net salary ranges from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25, 000
Prepayment Charges : Nil
- Minimum 12 Months
- Maximum: 36 months
Rate of Interest :
- With Collateral Security: 15.25%p.a.(BR+4.50%)(Fixed)
Collateral Security means:
Govt. Securities/ Public Sector Bonds/ Units of UTI, NSC, KVP, LIC policy (Surrender Value), Bank Deposit (The minimum value should be at least equivalent of the loan amount sought).
Without Collateral Security:
Source: IDBI Bank Ltd. Website
You might find these relevant:
- Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Hubli | Branch Location
- Personal Loan Guwahati | Best Interest Rates & lowest EMI
- SBT Personal loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Federal Bank Personal loans | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- PNB Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents | Information
- Oriental Bank of commerce Personal loan | Interest Rates | Information
- Cosmos Bank Personal Loan – Interest Rates 2013
- UCO Bank Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loans | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibilty