IDBI Personal Loan – Compare IDBI personal loan Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility and EMI. personal loan of IDBI bank online.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rates||10.45% – 13.49%|
|Repayment||Upto 5 Years|
|Max. Loan||10 Lakh|
|Processing Fees||1.00% + ST|
|Prepayment / foreclosure charges||2.00%|
Take a IDBI personal loan and go ahead and have all the things you’ve been dreaming of .The loans are both for salaried and Professionals.IDBI Bank offers for personal loan
* Loan up to Rs.10 lacs
* Attractive personal loan Rate
* Low Processing Fees & Documentation Charges
* Faster Approval & Minimum Documentation
* Repayment period up to 60 months
* No collateral/security The Loan tenure is 1 yr – 5 yrs.
* Loan amount = Rs. 50,000 – Rs.1000000.
* Salaried Individuals, Pensioners & Self Employed Professionals (SEPs) are eligible to take personal loan from IDBI Bank.
IDBI Personal Loan Interest Rates 2016
1. Pension Account with overdraft facility (For retired IDBI Staff) = 10.45%
2. Salary / Pension Account with overdraft facility (For others) = 13.20%
3. Salaried customers / Pensioners maintaining salary / pension accounts with IDBI Bank = 12.99%
4. Salaried customers not maintaining salary accounts with IDBI Bank & Self Employed Professionals having liability relationship with IDBI Bank = 13.49%
5. Salaried individuals & Self Employed Professionals who have availed Home Loan/ Loan Against Property from usÂ (only full disbursed cases) = 12.49%
* Minimum Annual Net income of Rs 1.8 lakh
* No Minimum annual average balance required for salary account holders & pension account holders with IDBI Bank.
* Minimum Annual Average balance of Rs 25000 or Minimum Business Income of Rs 2.4 lakh for last 2 years ITR.
* Minimum age at apply should be 22 years & 75 years at closing of loan.
A Loan designed to meet various financial requirements of the salary account holders with IDBI Bank.
Loan Amount :
- Minimum : Rs. 25000 for Pensioners & 50000 for salaried/self employed
- Maximum : Rs. 1000000
Minimum Net Salary :
- Based on the classification of cities the minimum net salary ranges from Rs. 15,000 per month
Prepayment Charges : Nil
- Minimum 12 Months
- Maximum: 60 months
Collateral Security means:
Govt. Securities/ Public Sector Bonds/ Units of UTI, NSC, KVP, LIC policy (Surrender Value), Bank Deposit (The minimum value should be at least equivalent of the loan amount sought).
Source: IDBI Bank Ltd. Website