UNITED BANK OF INDIA Personal loan
United bank of India Offer a unsecured Personal loan for Daughter’s marriage, major surgical operation, repairing of old house, passage money for son’s education abroad or any other social pecuniary liability. You can now heave a sigh of relief. Our Personal loan Scheme has been designed just to meet such eventualities.
United bank of India provides a personal loan only for salaried and Pensioners.
- If you are a salaried person, with permanent service for at least 3 years, you may apply for the loan.
- If you are a pensioner of Central and State Governments, Central and State Governments’ Undertakings, Defence Services, reputed Companies, Educational Institutions (Universities, Institutes, Schools and Colleges) and drawing pension from the Branches of the United Bank, you are eligible for loan under the Scheme from the Branch, where your pension is paid.
UNITED PERSONAL LOAN SCHEME FOR PENSIONERS (Floating Rate) :
|BR +4.75% i.e. 15.00%|
UNITED PERSONAL LOAN SCHEME FOR SALARIED PERSONS (Floating Rate):
|BR + 6.00% i.e. 16.25% p.a.|
|> Rs.25000/- to Rs.50000/-||Rs.100/-|
|> Rs.50000/- to Rs.2.00 lac||Rs.500/-|
|> Rs.2.00 lac to Rs.5.00 lac||Rs.1000/-|
Other Available Products of United Bank are :-
- United Bank Home Loan
- United Bank Car Loan
- United Bank Education Loan
Source: United Bank of India Website
You might find these relevant:
- How to prevent one from Personal loan frauds
- SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Bajaj Finserv personal loan | Interest Rates | Apply Online
- Indian Bank Personal Loan | Interest rates | Eligibility | Information
- Personal loans in Ranchi compare with all Banks
- Gurgaon Personal Loan; Apply online | Deal4loans
- Personal Loan Shimoga | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Sivakasi | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Surendranagar | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Vijayawada | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
Tags: united bank of India