SBI Platinum Credit Card – Apply SBI platinum Credit card. Compare Offers, Fees, Features and Benefits of SBI Platinum Credit Card. SBI Platinum Card offers exclusive travel privileges, lifestyle and other platinum privileges.
Compare and Know More about SBI Platinum Credit Cards Fees and Charges, Exclusive Offers. Check SBI Platinum Credit Card Exclusive Offers:
Exclusive Travel Privileges:
- Cash Back on International Spends
From leading fashion labels to little souvenirs, buy anything you feel like when you’re traveling abroad using your SBI Platinum Card, and get 2% Cash Back.Indulge the shopper in you and…….Expand your life
- Power Points
The most powerful rewards programme makes shopping on your SBI Card even better. Get Power Points for every purchase you make. Earn one power point on every Rs. 50 spent on your SBI Card. And redeem these Power Points against a host of Rewards:
- Gift Vouchers: – Valid at Tanishq, Nike, Levi s, Hidesign and other high-end brands.
- A Variety of Top-of-the-line Gifts: – Travel bags, wallets, watches, electronic items and lots more.
- Cash Access Across the World
With your SBI Card you have instant access at 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide including over 18,000 Visa ATMs in India and more than 10,000 State Bank ATMs spread across more than 100 cities in India.
Exclusive Lifestyle Privileges:
- Platinum Dining
Indulge your palate with Platinum Card dining featuring over hundreds of restaurants spread across the world. Also help yourself to special privileges ranging from complimentary aperitifs and desserts, special menus and private dining experiences.
Concierge Services: Flower & Gift Delivery, Movie Tickets, Airline Ticket Reservation Assistance, Car Rental, Hotel Referral, E-statements, SMS Alerts.
- Fuel Freedom: No Surcharge in any city on any pump
- Easy Bill Pay Facility at Zero Charge: A FREE service that ensures your utility bills (electricity, mobile, insurance and telephone) are paid on time. Earn Reward Points on payments made
- Flexipay Installment Plan: Buy anything that catches your fancy and make your repayments in easy monthly installments. Choose the plan that suits you best. Take advantage of a low interest rate.
- Balance Transfer at Low Interest Rates: Your SBI Card ensures you enjoy high savings with low interest rates. Just transfer the balances from your other Bank Credit Card to your SBI Card and enjoy Balance Transfer Plans as suited to your financial needs.
- Easy Money Draft: The service is useful for payments of various bills, taxes, fees and a lot else.
- Credit Facility: SBI Card offers great flexibility of payment. With the extended credit option, you can plan your payments against your outstanding. You can pay any amount from the minimum amount due to the total amount due outstanding as shown in your Monthly Statement.
- Global Card: your SBI Card fulfils your every wish at every turn. No matter where you are, privileges flow from your SBI Card.
- Add On Card: You can share the power of your SBI Card with your family, by applying for add-on cards for your spouse, children, siblings over 18 years and parents.
- Live it up in Style: The Platinum Card compliments your taste for the good life. It is precisely why we have put together a selection of offers especially handpicked for you. Go ahead, expand your life and live it up in style.
Fees & Charges
|Joining Fee (One time)||Upto Rs. 1,500|
|Annual Fee (p.a.) +||Upto Rs. 1,500|
|Add-on Fee (p.a.)||Nil|
|Cheque Bounce/ Invalid Cheque||2% of Cheque Amount (Min. Rs. 300 & Max. Rs. 500)|
|Statement Retrieval||Rs. 100 per Statement (> 3 months old)|
|Overlimit||2.5% of Overlimit Amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days (applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months outstanding balance is paid in full)|
|Finance charges||Upto 3.10% p.m. (37.2% p.a.) from the transaction date|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min Rs. 200) + Govt. Service Tax|
|Cash Advance Limit||Upto 80% of Credit Limit ( Max. 12K / day & 15K / day for Gold & Platinum Cards )|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Finance charges||Upto 3.10% p.m. (37.2% p.a.) from the date of withdrawl|
Cash Advance Fees
|SBI ATMs||2.5% (Min.Rs.275)|
|Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% (Min.Rs.275)|
|International ATMs||3.0% (Min.Rs.275)|
|ATM Decline Fee||Rs. 20 (NIL W.E.F 15 December ’09).|
|Railway Tickets – Railway Counters||Rs. 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount|
|Railway Tickets – www.irctc.co.in||1.8% of transaction amount + service charge, as applicable|
|Petrol & all products/services sold at petrol pumps||0% surcharge for single transaction spend between Rs. 500 & Rs. 3,000 ;For SBI Platinum Cardholders: 0% surcharge for single transaction spend between Rs. 500 & Rs. 4,000|
|Customs duty||2.25% of transaction amount (Min. Rs. 75)|
SBI also provides Services in Loans
Check Loan Products: