SBI Recruitment 2013: Recruitment Forms of Rajbasha SBI 2013 Apply Now. Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2013.
SBI Recruitment 2013 for Rajbasha Officer Last Date – 13th july 2013.
Post Name: Assistant Manager or Rajbasha Officer
Total vacancies: 17
Who is eligible?
Age: The age limit for Asst. Manager 21- 30 years as on 1.6.2013. If applicant born after 2nd June, 1992 are not eligible for this recruitment.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level or Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as subjects at Degree level. Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience as on 01-06-2013.
Selection Process: State Bank of India will conduct online written test for written test and interview.
Application Fee: Rupee 50 for Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribe / PWD and Rupee 200/- for unreserved or general cast and others towards application fee and intimation charges.
How to Apply?
State Bank of India open online registration process for SBI Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Manager or Rajbasha Officer post, visit www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com within 24th June, 2013 to 13th July, 2013
You might find these relevant:
- Apply Online for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 | SBI.Co.In
- SBI TERM DEPOSITS | Features | Tax Benefits
- SBI Track Application for Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- No Need of Documents for SBI Home and Auto Loans Customers: SBI Card
- Special loan package for railway employees Launched: SBI
- SBI Mutual Fund – Investment, Products, Schemes & Invest Online | Info
- SBI Mutual Fund gold fund | Details | Schemes | Advantage | Info
- Fixed returns safer for higher loan
- Big banks wedge move to free savings rates
- Banks are Preparing to Increase Short-term Interest Rates On Deposits
Tags: SBI Recruitment 2013