SBT Housing Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents | Information
State Bank of Travancore home loan – Compare online Interest rates, Documents, Eligibility and Processing Fees and Apply online for SBT Home loans India.
Eligibility Required for SBT Home Loans:
- All Resident with regular monthly income with a minimum NMI of Rs. 12,000/- and Non-Resident Indians with a regular monthly income with a minimum NMI Rs. 15,000/-.
- Spouses of Non-Residents, who are residents and receiving regular monthly income.
- Salaried persons, self employed businessmen, professionals and agriculturists, who have regular monthly income and who have a minimum of three years of standing / experience in their line of activity.
- The age should be such that the borrower is able to close the account before he attains the age of 70.
- Relaxation in eligibility criteria from the minimum of 3 years to 1-2 years is allowed to employees of government/quasi government departments /establishments and listed companies whose minimum NMI is Rs. 20,000/- or more.
INTEREST click here for interest rates
- Processing fees stands reduced by50% of normal charges during the campaign period
Prepayment Charges : NIL
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR PURCHASE OF HOUSES/FLATS
- A copy of the agreement for sale.
- A copy of the Title deeds of the present owner.
- A copy of the land tax receipt.
- A copy of the building tax receipt.
- Encumbrance certificate from the Sub Registrar for the last 15 years.
- Title clear certificate from the banks approved advocate.
- Valuation report of the property and building from the banks approved valuator.
You might find these relevant:
Tags: SBT Home loan, sbt home loan documents, sbt home loan interest rates, sbt housing loans