Tata Punch CNG – Price, Specification, Mileage, Launch Date
Tata Punch CNG – All about Tata Punch CNG ✓ Specification ✓ Exterior ✓ Interior ✓ Mileage ✓ Color ✓ Features ✓ Price ✓ Comparison.
HIGHLIGHTS of TATA PUNCH CNG
- Tata Punch iCNG gets 1.2-litre, three-cylinder engine
- Upto 26 km/kg mileage
- 7-inch touchscreen
- 60-litres CNG Fuel Tank Capacity / 30 litre X 2 Cylinder.
- Advanced Twin Cylinder Technology for Optimum Boot Space.
- Spare wheel is under the tanks, on the lower side of the rear bumper
- Added features include a sunroof
Launch Date: Tata Punch CNG
The brand also announced that both these models would be launched in India later this year. This makes the Punch and Altroz the third and fourth products to get a factory-fitted CNG kit, further expanding the brand’s CNG portfolio.
|Name of the Car||Expected Launch Date|
|Tata Punch CNG||April of 2023|
Tata Punch CNG Engine
The Tata Punch CNG will be powered by a 1.2L 3-cylinder Revotron engine. This will result in a slight reduction in power and torque. This small SUV can be offered with 70-75bhp power and 100Nm torque. It will be offered only in the manual version. Punch CNG will give mileage of around 30 kmpl.
|CNG engine||Tata Punch CNG|
|Engine type||1.2-litre, 3-cylinder Revotron CNG engine|
|No. of cylinders||3|
|Power||72 bhp @ 6,000 rpm|
|Torque||95 Nm @ 3,500 rpm|
|Tata Punch CNG – Dimensions & Weight|
|Ground Clearance||187 mm|
|No. of Doors||5-Doors|
|No. of Seating Rows||2-Rows|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60-litres|
|Suspensions, Brakes & Steering|
|Front Suspension||Independent, lower wishbone, McPherson Strut with Coil Spring|
|Rear Suspension||Semi Independent, Closed Profile Twist Beam with Dual Path Strut|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum|
|Steering Type||Power assisted (Electric)|
|Wheel Type||Alloy Wheels|
|Front Tyres||195 / 60 R16|
|Rear Tyres||195 / 60 R16|
Tata Punch CNG FAQs
What is going to be the price of upcoming Tata Punch CNG?
The tentative price of the upcoming Tata Punch CNG is going to be around Rs 6.50 Lakh.
When is the Tata Punch CNG cars going to be launched in India?
Tata Punch CNG car is expected to be launched around November, 2023.
Which are the key features expected in the upcoming Tata Punch CNG?
Tata Punch CNG is expected to be coming with Transmission Manual, Body type SUV.
Does the upcoming Tata Punch CNG come with both Automatic and Manual transmission?
Tata Punch CNG is expected to be coming with Manual.
Tata Punch CNG – Features
- 7.0-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system with Accomplished and Creative variants
- 4.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system for Pure and Adventure variants as standard
- Semi-digital instrument cluster
- Harman Audio system with four speakers
- iRA connectivity tech
- a USB charging socket and full wheel covers
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay Support
- Electric adjust wing mirrors
- Steering mounted audio controls
- LED DRLs with Projector headlamps
- Front and Rear Power Windows
- Follow-me-home headlamps
- Rear AC vents
- Cruise Control
- Automatic climate control
- Automatic engine start/stop
- Keyless entry
- Dual-front Air-bags
- ABS with EBD
- Brake assist and ESP (Electronic Stability Programme)
- Seat Belt Warning
- Hill Descent Control
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Rear-view camera
- Central locking
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Traction Control System
- Child safety locks
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Tata Punch CNG – Colours
- Tornado Blue
- Calypso Red
- Meteor Bronze
- Atomic Orange
- Tropical Mist
- Daytona Grey
- Orcus White