Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
PNB Housing finance in Surat: Get Instant Quotes on Best interest rates on home loans from PNBHFL. Know about Interest rates, Documents, EMI & other prepayment charges online. At PNBHFL, we provide loans for purchase, construction and extension of dwelling units. We offer customised Home Loan solutions with best-in-class services, full-fledged domain knowledge and simplified loan procedures.
Advantages of taking Home Loan from PNBHFL in Surat
- Provides an extensive range of home loan products like Home Purchase Loans, Home Construction Loans, Home Extension Loans, Home Improvement Loans and Plot Loans.
- Pan India branch network
- Robust service delivery model – door step services ensuring easy and fast approval & disbursal of loans
- Excellent post disbursement services
- Facility of enhancement in loan amount in the event of escalations in cost
- Dedicated team of well-experienced employees who work on best-in-class information systems & network to deliver and provide customer satisfaction
- High standards of ethics, integrity and transparency
- Various repayment options
- Calculate your Emi with Home loan emi calculator
Eligibility Criteria required for PNB Housing in Surat :
- You should either be a salaried employee or a self-employed professional/ non-professional.
- Your age should not be more than 60 years if you are a salaried employee and not more than 65 years if you are a self-employed professional/ non-professional, at the time of loan maturity.
- Maximum Loan amount would be 80% of the purchase price of property or loan eligibility whichever is lower.
- Loan eligibility shall be determined by PNBHFL taking into account income, age, qualification and occupation etc.
- Income of borrower(s)/ co-borrower(s) may be clubbed together for calculation of loan eligibility.
Documents Requirement for PNBHFL in Surat:
|Duly filled Application Form with Photograph
||Duly filled Application Form with Photograph
|Age Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)
||Age Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)
|Residence Proof (Passport, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Election Card, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)
||Residence Proof (Passport, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Election Card, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)
|Education Qualifications – Latest Degree
||Education Qualifications – Latest Degree (for professionals)
|Latest Salary-slips for 3 months
||Certificate & Proof of business existence along with Business Profile
|Form 16 for last 2 years
||Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business) with Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheets duly certified/audited by a Chartered Accountant
|Last 6 months Bank Statements(salary account)
||Last 12 months Bank Account Statements (self & business)
|Processing Fee Cheque in favour of ‘PNB Housing Finance Ltd.’
||Processing Fee Cheque in favour of ‘PNB Housing Finance Ltd.’
|Photocopy of Title Documents of the Property, Approved Plan
||Photocopy of Title Documents of the Property, Approved Plan etc.
All documents need self-attestation.
Surat is Gujarat’s second largest city, and India’s eight most populated city (in terms of Population in Municipal Corporation area of the City) with a population of 4.5 million.
The city is located 306 km south of state capital Gandhinagar, and is situated on the left bank of the Tapti River (Tapi), the center being around 22 km (14 mi) from its mouth.
A moat divides the older parts of the city, with its narrow streets and handsome houses, and the newer suburbs. The city is largely recognized for its textile and diamond businesses. It is also known as the diamond capital of the world and the textile capital/Manchester textile city of India, a distinction it took over from Ahmedabad. 92% of the world’s diamonds are cut and polished in Surat.
You might find these relevant: