Indiabulls Home Loan: Get Information on Current interest rates, EMI & processing charges & documents requirement for indiabulls home loan scheme. Calculator emi & eligibility with calculator
Consider yourself at home with Indiabulls Home Loans. While owning a house of one’s own is a cherished dream for most individuals, it is also a major decision involving a large investment.
- Purchase of Flat, row house, bungalow from developers, existing freehold properties,
properties in an existing co-operative housing society or apartment owner’s association
- Construction of residential dwelling unit on a plot already owned.
- Purchase of residential plot and / or construction thereon
- Extension of existing residential property (adding floors, new rooms)
- Renovation of existing residential property
The benefits of taking a Home Loan.
The income tax authorities look with favour upon those servicing a housing loan from specified financial institutions. And, it is up to you to be wise enough to take advantage of this.
Latest Home Loan Interest rates India Bulls (Updated as on 1 August 2014)
Up to 25 lacs
10.15%( Fixed for 2 years), 10.15%( Floating)
Above 25 lacs
10.75%( Fixed for 1 year) , 11%( Floating)
Up to 10 lacs 5,000+12.36%(Service tax)
Prepayement Charges: NIL
Key Features of Home Loan
- Attractive Home Loan Interest Rates.
- Tenure can range upto 20 years for Housing Loan.
- Easy Monthly repayment mode.
- Loans to salaried and self employed.
- For purchase of house, residential plot & construction.
- Insurance Option available for your house loan.
- Speedy Loan Approvals
- Loan against property is also available at attractive rates.
Income Tax benefits on Indiabulls Home Loan:
The income tax authorities offer certain benefits and exemptions to individuals who have taken a housing loan from specified financial institutions.
Section 24 of the Income Tax Act
Interest paid on capital borrowed for the acquisition, construction, repair, renewal or reconstruction of property is entitled to a deduction. Rs 1,50,000 is the maximum amount eligible for deduction in the case of self-occupied property and for rented out property there is no limit of amount of deduction.
Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
You can get a maximum Rs.1,00,000 deduction from the Income, on repayment of principal during a financial year. Stamp duty, registration fee or other such expenses paid for the purpose of transfer of such house property to the assessee is also considered under this amount.
- For more information please contact our help line numbers
You might find these relevant:
- Home Loan Mysore – Know your home loan eligibility in Mysore
- HDFC Ltd Home Loan Mumbai | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- DHFL Diwali Dhamaka Offer on Home loans
- 6 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 7 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 8 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 9 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 10 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 11 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 12 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online