DDA housing scheme for 2020 this March offering around 18,000 flats. However, the urban body, unlike its previous schemes, has decided not to put on offer flats that have been surrendered in past schemes.
The new and bigger flats will come up in outer Delhi areas and Dwarka in south-west Delhi.
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 04 December 2020
Key Points of DDA Housing Scheme 2020
- No flat smaller than 430sq ft to be offered
- 3622 will be Janta or EWS (economically weaker sections)
- 16,298 will be LIG (low-income group) flats
- 579 will be MIG (middle-income group)
- 488 HIG (high-income group)
- Flats are located in Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, Rohini, Narela and Sirsapur
- LIG flats will be bigger in size.
Know more details on – DDA Housing Scheme 2020
LIG flats will be in the range of 42 to 60 square meters, as against the 33 square meters in the 2014 scheme.
FLATS COMING UP
December 2018 – DDA plans to offer 20,980 flats.
December 2019 – 28,930 flats.
December 2020 – 4,663 flats.
December 2021 – 13265 Flats