Get Instant Quotes on Canara Bank home loan interest rates in Thane. Details on EMI ✓ Documents ✓ processing fees ✓ Calculate loan emi with calculators online only on deal4loans.com
Home loan from Canara Bank in Thane:
For construction / purchase / repairs / additions / renovations of residential house / flat including the purchase of land and construction thereon. For taking over of the Housing Loan liability with other recognized Housing Finance Companies, Housing Boards, Co-operative Banks, Co-operative Societies and Commercial Banks at our prevailing low rate of interest.
Canara Bank Branches Address in Thane for Home Loans:
- Address : SUN MAGNETICA” NEAR LIC BUILDING SERVICE ROAD LOUIS WADI THANE WEST-400 601
- Address : 104/B, Old House No.2743/44, Gopi Pura Jawhar Road, Dahanu East-401602, Dahanu Tehsil-THANE
- Address : 11,Ground Fl,Ambo Patil Estate,Near Viva College,Virar(West)-401303,Vasai Tehsil
- Address : 41A Gokhale Road, Naupada Thane 400602
- Address : 5 Star Building, Ground Floor, Thane (East) Kopri Colony, Thane 400603
- Address : 83, Mani Bhavan, Plot No. 340, KUDUS-421 312 2526-220245-THANE
- Address : Bazarpeth Main Road, Virar, Agashi 401301, Thane Dist-THANE
- Address : CHHADVA AVENUE, PLOT NO.61, SECTOR-2A KOPAR KHAIRANE, NAVI MUMBAI-400709
- Address : D-01, I Floor, Angel CHS Ltd., Godrej Hills Barave Village, Khadakpada, Kalyan (West)-421301 Kalyan Tehsil-22-25782231-THANE
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 19 October 2020
Canara Bank Home Loan Interest Rates Thane
|Interest Rates||6.90% – 8.90%|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of loan amount|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Eligibility||Age Should not be more than 70 Years|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||30 years|
For Home Loan Eligibility Calculation you can use our Eligibility Calculator for Instant Quotes
To Know about Documents, Processing Fees, Eligibility Criteria – Know More
Who can avail housing loan in Thane From CANARA Bank?
Following categories of individuals, in the age group of 18 to 55 years, including Non Resident Indians (NRIs) are eligible for housing loans:
- Salaried individuals confirmed in the service with minimum service of 3 years.
- Individuals engaged in business & self-employed persons like, doctors, chartered accountants, architects and others.
- Eligibility relating to upper age limit is relaxed selectively, subject to certain conditions. However, entire loan should be cleared before the borrower attains the age of 70 years.
Loan Margin / your contribution in Home loan:
✓ New house / flat – 20%
✓ Old house/flat – 25%
✓ Upto Rs. 20.00 Lacs – 10%
✓ Above Rs. 20.00 Lacs & upto Rs.75.00 Lacs – 20%
✓ Above Rs. 75.00 Lacs – 25%
In case of takeover of liability by other banks / HFIs, no prepayment penalties in respect of Housing Loans carrying floating rate of interest.