Compare and Choose Lowest Interest Rates Home Loans in Ambala. Special Interest rates of home loans in Ambala. List of home loan bank in Ambala who offers lowest interest rates.
List of Best Home Loan Providers in Ambala:
Axis Bank: Shop No. 835/6, Radha Krishna Bazar, Near SBI Mandi Branch, Ambala, Haryana 134003
Allahabad Bank: Sarafa Bazar Rd, Palika Vihar, Ambala, Haryana 134003
CBI: 1489, Sector 9, Hissar Road, Hissar Road, Ambala, Haryana 134002
ICICI Bank: Sector 7, Ambala, Haryana 134003
Canara Bank: Patti Mehar, Ambala, Haryana 133006
Yes Bank: Old Town, Ambala, Haryana 133006
Bank of India: Shop No. 18, New Grain Market, Ambala, Haryana 134002
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 25 June 2019
Ambala , city (1991 pop. 139,889), Haryana state, NW India. It is a district administrative headquarters, a military station, and a transportation center, with an airport and road and rail connections to Delhi. Ambala is an important cotton, sugar, and grain trading center, and its industrial production includes cotton, processed food, and flour. Local handicrafts of significance include bamboo furniture-making and cloth-weaving.
Ambala Home Loan Interest Rates 2019
|Bank Name||Interest Rate|
|HDFC ltd Home Loan||8.65% – 9.00%|
|ICICI Home Loan||9.05% – 9.25%|
|SBI Home Loan||8.55% – 9.10%|
|PNB Housing Finance||9.05% – 9.30%|
|Axis Bank Home Loan||8.90% – 9.15%|
|LIC Housing Finance||8.60% – 9.05%|
|PNB Home Loan||8.70% – 8.75%|
|DHFL Home Loan||8.70%|
|Indiabulls Home Loan||8.80% – 10.25%|
|Aadhar Home Loan||N.A|
Home Loan Tools in Ambala
- Home Loan Interest Rates 2019
- Home Loan EMI Calculator
- Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Home Loan Balance Transfer Calculator
- NRI Home Loans
Top Banks for Home Loans in Ambala
|HDFC Ltd||ICICI Bank||Axis Bank|
|LIC Housing||Bank of Baroda||Union Bank|
EMI Calculator for Calculate Home Loan EMI In Ambala
Checklist of Documents for Home Loan in Ambala
- List of papers / documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed Home loan application
- 3 passport size photographs (including those affixed in loan application)
- Proof of identification: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN card.
- Proof of residence: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Proof business address, in case of non- salaried borrowers
- Statement of bank account for the last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statements in Bank’s standard format.
- Brief write up of securities charged in respect of other loans availed from our Bank/other
- Banks/ Auto & Housing Loan Companies /other sources.