Apply for Home Loan in Pathankot online at lowest interest rates 2020. Check Home Loan in Pathankot eligibility criteria, list of documents and bank branches only at Deal4loans.
Highlights on Home Loans in Pathankot
|Interest Rates||6.85% – 12.00%|
|Processing Fees||0 to 2.00% of the loan amount + GST|
|Pre Payment Charges||NIL for floating, Fixed Rates check with Bank|
|Repayment Period||3 to 30 years|
|Part Payment Facility||Yes, all bank|
Compare Home Loan Rates in Pathankot 2020
|SBI||6.95 – 7.70%|
|HDFC Ltd||6.95 – 7.50%|
|ICICI Bank||6.95 – 8.05%|
|LIC Housing Finance||6.90 – 7.30%|
|Axis Bank||7.75 – 8.40%|
|Bank of Baroda||6.85 – 7.85%|
|Canara Bank||6.90 – 8.90%|
|Aadhar Home loan||N.A|
Home Loan Tools in Pathankot
- Home Loan Interest Rates 2020
- Home Loan EMI Calculator
- Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Home Loan Balance Transfer Calculator
- NRI Home Loans
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loans in Pathankot
|Age||21 – 58 years|
|Income||1.80 lakh annually for salaried, 3 Lakh ITR for Self Employed|
|Job Stability||Minimum 2 Years for salaried, 3 years for self employed|
|Eligible for Joint Home Loan||Brother, Mother, Father, Spouse|
|Loan amount||2 lakh to 50 crore|
Home Loan EMI Calculator Pathankot
Checklist of Documents for Home Loan in Pathankot
- List of papers / documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed Home loan application
- 3 passport size photographs (including those affixed in loan application)
- Proof of identification: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN card.
- Proof of residence: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Proof business address, in case of non- salaried borrowers
- Statement of bank account for the last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statements in Bank’s standard format.
- Brief write up of securities charged in respect of other loans availed from our Bank/other
- Banks/ Auto & Housing Loan Companies /other sources.
Pathankotis a city and a municipal committee in Gurdaspur district in the Indian state of Punjab. It was a part of the Nurpur Princely state which was ruled by the Pathania Rajputs prior to 1849 A.D. It is the meeting point of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir. Due to its ideal location, Pathankot serves as a travel hub for these three northern states and is a hub for the defence forces – Indian Army and Indian Air Force.
Pathankot is the fifth largest city in the state of Punjab in terms of population. It is the last city in Punjab on the national highway that connects Jammu and Kashmir with the rest of India. This bestows strategic importance on the city and due to this strategic position Pathankot is also known as ‘cock neck city’. Situated in the picturesque foothills of Kangra and Dalhousie, with the river Chakki flowing close by, the city is often used as a rest-stop before heading into the mountains of Jammu and Kashmir, Dalhousie, Chamba, and Kangra, deep into the Himalayas. Pathankot also has the largest military base in the whole of Asia.
List of Best Home Loan Providers Branch List in Pathankot:
✓ State Bank of India: Gurdaspur Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Pathankot, Punjab 145001
✓ Central Bank of India: Dhangu Rd, Pathankot, Punjab 145001
✓ ICICI Bank: Patel Chowk Sco 5 & 6, Block B, Improvement Trust Complex, Gurdaspur, Pathankot, Punjab 145001
✓ Syndicate Bank: Patel Chowk, Aman Vihar, Pathankot, Punjab 145001
✓ Indian Bank: 138, Dalhousie Rd, Ramlila Ground, Pathankot, Punjab 145001
✓ Canara Bank: Dalhousie Road, Pathankot, Punjab 145001