Apply for Home Loan in Patiala online at lowest interest rates 2020. Check Home Loan in Patiala eligibility criteria, list of documents and bank branches only at Deal4loans.
Highlights on Home Loans in Patiala
|Interest Rates||6.85% – 12.00%|
|Processing Fees||0 to 2.00% of the loan amount + GST|
|Pre Payment Charges||NIL for floating, Fixed Rates check with Bank|
|Repayment Period||3 to 30 years|
|Part Payment Facility||Yes, all bank|
Compare Home Loan Rates in Patiala 2020
|SBI||6.95 – 7.70%|
|HDFC Ltd||6.95 – 7.50%|
|ICICI Bank||6.95 – 8.05%|
|LIC Housing Finance||6.90 – 7.30%|
|Axis Bank||7.75 – 8.40%|
|Bank of Baroda||6.85 – 7.85%|
|Canara Bank||6.90 – 8.90%|
|Aadhar Home loan||N.A|
Home Loan Tools in Patiala
- Home Loan Interest Rates 2020
- Home Loan EMI Calculator
- Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Home Loan Balance Transfer Calculator
- NRI Home Loans
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loans in Patiala
|Age||21 – 58 years|
|Income||1.80 lakh annually for salaried, 3 Lakh ITR for Self Employed|
|Job Stability||Minimum 2 Years for salaried, 3 years for self employed|
|Eligible for Joint Home Loan||Brother, Mother, Father, Spouse|
|Loan amount||2 lakh to 50 crore|
Home Loan EMI Calculator Patiala
Checklist of Documents for Home Loan in Patiala
- List of papers / documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed Home loan application
- 3 passport size photographs (including those affixed in loan application)
- Proof of identification: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN card.
- Proof of residence: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Proof business address, in case of non- salaried borrowers
- Statement of bank account for the last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statements in Bank’s standard format.
- Brief write up of securities charged in respect of other loans availed from our Bank/other
- Banks/ Auto & Housing Loan Companies /other sources.
About Patiala –
Patiala is an Indian National Congress stronghold. In popular culture, the city remains famous for its traditional turban (a type of headgear), paranda (a tasselled tag for braiding hair), patiala salwar (a type of female trousers), jutti (a type of footwear) and Patiala peg (a measure of liquor).
Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54′ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib & Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
List of Best Home Loan Providers Branch List in Patiala:
ICICI Bank: Urban Estate Phase II, Urban Estate, Patiala, Punjab 147002
KARUR VYSYA BANK: Shop No. 8-9, Leela Bhawan Market, Near Gopal Sweets,, Patiala, Punjab 147001
Axis Bank Ltd: Sirhind Rd, DLF Colony, Patiala, Punjab 147004
Canara Bank: Chhoti Baradari Mall, Adalat Bazar, Adalat Bazar, Patiala, Punjab 147001
State Bank of India: Model Towen, Adalat Bazar, Adalat Bazar, Patiala, Punjab 147001
Kotak Mahindra Bank: New leela Bhawan, Patiala, Punjab 147001