Punjab and Sind Bank Home Loan – Get details on latest interest Rates, Eligibility, EMI and Documents of PSB bank in India. Calculate EMI for loan with calculator online.
- Individuals, Group of individuals, and individual members of housing societies are eligible under the scheme
- 18 years to 65 years, subject to age for repayment
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 24 October 2020
Interest Rates of Punjab & Sind Bank on Home Loans 2020
|Loan Amount||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
Quantum of Finance
- For construction of house or purchase of house/ flat/ Plot: Need based finance, with no Maximum limit
- For repairs / renovation / additions / alterations: Maximum Rs. 20.00 lac.
Processing fee you have to pay on Housing Loan:
PSB Apna Ghar – Full waiver of processing charges.
PSB Apna Ghar Top Up – Loans upto Rs. 10 Lac- @ 0.15% of the loan amount, subject to minimum of Rs. 1000/- and maximum of Rs. 3750/-
A. Maximum upto 30 years
- Purchase of built up house
- In case of construction of house
- In case of members of Co-operative Housing Societies/ Builders flat/ apartment
B. Maximum upto 15 years
- In case of Loan for Extension/ Repairs/ Renovation of House
- In case of purchase / acquisition of plot
Prepayment Charges: NIL
- In case of Co-borrower: Third Party Guarantee may be waived.
- In all other cases: guarantee of spouse or Major son may be obtained, if available
- In cases, where sale deed/ lease deed/conveyance deed is to be registered after a considerable gap like in cases of Installment/construction linked plan e.g. Authority/ Society/ Builder’s flats/plots: Guarantee of earning spouse/ major son or suitable third party guarantee must be obtained.