Bank of India Home Loan: BOI Home Loans, Eligibility, Processing Fee, Interest rates 2016, Documents Required Bank of India Housing loan. Current Interest Rates starts from 9.70% to 10.20% P.A.
Bank of India Home Loan Details
|Interest rates||9.70% – 9.95%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.855 per lac|
|Repayment options||Upto 30 years|
|Loan approval time||1.5 week|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 85%|
|Min. Income||1.2 Lac Annual|
The Salient features & Benefits & Why to choose Bank of India Home Loan Schemes:
✓ To purchase/construct house/flat/renovate/extend/repair existing house/flat.
✓ Maximum loan amount is Rs.3 crores and repayment ranges upto 30 years, with reasonable processing charges. No commitment /administrative charges.
✓ Attractive home loan interest rates according to Available in Industry.
✓ Option for different EMI amounts for different periods during tenure of loan to suit customers repayment capacity.
✓ No prepayment charges under floating rate option
✓ Interest is calculated on daily balance basis which is of great advantage to customer as it results in lower interest amount.
✓ Simplified application form/procedures for convenience of customers, and speedy approvals.
✓ Life Insurance Cover to borrowers for Loan Protection(optional)
✓ Free Personal Accident Insurance cover (Renewed at banks discretion)
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Home Loan
Salaried employees, Professionals, Self-employed persons. Requests are also considered from NRIs, PIOs, HUF, and Prop. Firm, Partnership firms and corporate
Latest Interest Rates of Bank of India Home Loans:- Last Updated on 07 March 2016
✓ 9.70% Rate of Interest charges for Loans Up to 75 lakhs
✓ 9.95% Rate of interest charged on Loans Above 75 Lacs
Bank of India Home Loan EMI Calculator
- UPTO RS.20 LACS – 15%
- >RS.25-RS.75 LACS-20%
- >RS.75 LACS – 25%
- ALL ON PURE COST
PROCESSING CHARGES ARE WAIVED DURING FESTIVE OFFER PERIOD FROM 11.09.2015 TO 31.03.2016
Prepayment Charges: NIL
Other Attractive Features
✓ Interest on Daily Reducing Balance Basis
✓ No Pre-Payment Charges on Floating Rate Loans
✓ Facility for step up/ step down EMIs
✓ Inclusion of notional rental income in case of 2nd House and also Employees staying in Staff Quarters;
✓ Inclusion of Income of Close relatives for enhanced loan
✓ Tax Benefit on Interest and Installments repaid in Home Loans
✓ Facility for 100% loan irrespective of stage of construction OR Bridge Loan subject to conditions:
Available Products of Bank of India:
- Bank of India personal loan
- Bank of India Car Loan
- Bank of India Credit Card
Source: Bank of India Website
You might find these relevant:
- Bandhan Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator June 2016 – Calculate EMI Online
- AU Housing Finance – Interest Rates (June 2016) | Apply Online | EMI Calculator
- DBS Bank Home Loan | Interest Rates (June 2016) | EMI Calculator
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator – Calculate EMI Online
- Aditya Birla Home Loan EMI Calculator june 2016
- SBI Ghar Loan Yojana – Interest Rates
- Hero Fincorp Home Loan | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Information
- Mahindra Finance Home Loans | Interest Rates June 2016
- Pimpri Chinchwad Home loan @ 9.35%
- 30 Lakh home loan EMI Details – Calculation Online