Central Bank of India Housing Loan: Apply Online for ✔ Low EMI ✔ Low Interest Rate ✔ Instant e-Approval ✔ Quick Disbursal. Check & Compare Home Loan Eligibility with Calculator Online.
1. For construction/acquiring of new or existing house/flat not older than 30 years.
2. For extension in the existing flat.
3. For repairs /renovation/ alteration in the existing flats.
4. For purchase of Plot for construction of house with composite plan.
5. Attractive Home loan rates.
Repayment of Home Loan under Direct Housing Finance Scheme (DHFS)
✔ Individuals , Groups of individuals , who have attained 18 years ( completed) as on date of application and including Cooperative Societies , having a legal, identified and regular source of income either singly or jointly with Parents, sons, spouse.
✔ NRI are also eligible for Housing loan,
✔ Maximum period of 30 years or age of retirement or on borrower reaching the age of 70 years whichever is earlier.
✔ In the case of new construction, installments will start after 18 months from the date of first disbursement or 6 months, after the date of completion whichever is earlier. In other cases, installments will start from second month of disbursement.
Base Rate linked INTEREST RATES – RETAIL LENDING SCHEME
Updated as on 01 December 2015
|Loan Up to 30 lacs||
|Loans 30 lac to 75 lacs||
|Loans Above 75 Lacs||
Trends of last 5 Years Central Bank Home loans vs Rbi Repo rate
|Date||Change by RBI||New Repo Rate||Date of Change||New Base Rate|
Cent Home Loan Plus
1 Purpose – Refurbishment / renovation /furnishing of house or buying furniture /LCD TV/ Home theatre etc.
2 Eligibility – Existing Borrowers under Direct Housing Finance Scheme having completed minimum 3 (three) years of repayment schedule without any default.
In case Housing loan is in Joint Name, Both the Joint borrowers should join as borrower for the loan or consent / no objection for extending charge of house property created out of Housing loan should be obtained.
3 Quantum of Loan – Maximum of Rs.10.00 lakhs.
4 Margin – 25% on the Present Market value of the property for aggregate loan up to Rs.30 lakhs including the proposed limit under this scheme.
35% on the Present Market value of the property for aggregate loan above Rs.30 lakhs including the proposed limit under this scheme
5 Security – Extension of mortgage on the House property for which Housing Loan was sanctioned.
The rate of interest will be 1% percent more than the rate of existing housing loan in case of buying of furniture, television, home theatre etc.
6 Repayment – 10 years in Equal Monthly Installments.
For salaried individuals up to 70 years provided post retirement income is adequate to repay the EMI.
7 Processing Fee – 0.50% of the loan amount subject to maximum of Rs.20,000/-
Prepayment Charges – No prepayment charges.
Take over of loan
Take over of loan from other Bank/FI is allowed on certain terms and conditions.
Available Products of Central Bank of India
Contact Number –
Mumbai – 022 – 6638 7777, Agra – 0562 – 2850154/3424, Ahmedabad – 079 – 25503586, Bhopal – 0755 – 2674037/36/35/34/33, Chennai -044 – 28554792/4692/4620,New Delhi – 011 – 23318964, 23319268/69
Source: Central Bank of India Website
You might find these relevant:
- Mahindra Finance Home Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- Pimpri Chinchwad Home loan @ 9.50%
- 30 Lakh home loan EMI Details – Calculation Online
- 20 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates
- 10 Lakh home loan EMI Details – Calculation Online
- 11 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 12 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 13 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 14 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 19 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online