PNB Home Loan – Get Instant quotes on interest rates, documents, Eligibility and EMI. Punjab National Bank Offers Best rates for Home Loans in India under Regular and Flexible housing schemes.
PNB is a leading Pan India bank with global footprints. Since inception in 1895, PNB has always been a “People’s bank” serving millions of people throughout the country. PNB has 6081 total branches including 5 foreign branches, 6940 ATMs as on Mar’14, Punjab National Bank is serving more than 8.9 crore esteemed customers. The Bank offers wide range of products and services. PNB has been adjudged as the ‘Most profitable Bank’ amongst Public sector banks by Financial Express and Ernst & young survey on India’s Best Bank.
Eligibility for PNB Home Loan:
✓ Individuals as well as Joint owners (age group of 18-65 years) having regular source of income. Income of spouse/children/parents can also be added.
✓ Under Flexible variant: Customers who are below the age of 50 years and existing Housing loan borrowers who have availed loan under our Housing Loan scheme for public.
Why to Choose PNB Home Loans:
PNB reaches out to you with fast, friendly and most convenient home loans under Normal and Flexible variants (Details also available seperately) having highlighting features :
- Option to choose between Floating and Fixed interest rates.
- Longest Repayment period of 25 years
- Lowest EMI of Rs.919/-* per lac for a 25 years loan (* conditions apply)
- Flexible repayment option
- EMI is applicable to all existing and new customers
- Avail benefit of lower EMI by shifting account with PNB
PNB Festival Season Bonanza Offer- 2014-15 from 25.08.2014 to 31.03.2015. Details are available below on this page and “Whats new Section” :
NO-1 Housing Finance to Individuals including NRIs / Flexible Housing scheme @
|S.No||Scheme||Upto 75 Lacs||Above 75 Lacs|
|Base Rate, i.e., 10.25% presently for existing as well as prospective borrowers.||BR+0.25%, i.e., 10.50%, presently.|
How Much maximum Loan Amount for home loan you get from PNB:
- For construction/purchase of house/flat:- Need based.
- For carrying out repairs/ renovations/ additions/ alterations: – Maximum of Rs. 25 lacs.
- For furnishing of house – Maximum Rs. 5 Lacs
- For purchase of Land/ Plot – Maximum Rs. 50 Lacs
- Full waiver of Upfront/ Processing Fee and Documentation Charges under Housing Scheme for the loans sanctioned from 25.08.2014 to 31.03.2015 and disbursed upto 30.04.2015
Margin: Construction/ purchase/ repairs/ renovations/ additions/ alterations –
✓ For Loans upto Rs.75 lac – 20%
✓ For Loans above Rs.75 lac – 25%
✓ Land/ Plot – 40%
Source: PNB Official Website
You might find these relevant:
- Home Loan Mysore – Know your home loan eligibility in Mysore
- HDFC Ltd Home Loan Mumbai | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- DHFL Diwali Dhamaka Offer on Home loans
- 6 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 7 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 8 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 9 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 10 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 11 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 12 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online