PNB Home Loan Get Instant quotes on ✔ interest rates ✔ documents ✔ Eligibility ✔ Low EMI of Rs.878 per lac. Punjab National Bank Offers Best rates for Home Loans in India under Regular and Flexible housing schemes 2015.
Why to Apply for Home Loans with PNB Bank
✔ 4.22% Market Share in Home Loan Segment, 7th Largest Lender.
✔ 6081 Branches, 9 crore + Customers
✔ Most profitable bank in Public Sector Banks.
✔ Best Bank in India’s Young Survey
✔ Borrowers get full waiver of upfront, processing fee and documentation charges of all housing loans sanctioned between June 1 and December 31’2015
Per Lac EMI on PNB Home Loan as Follows:
|Interest Rate||Per Lakh EMI for 30 Years|
|10.00% (Floating rate Option)||Rs. 878|
|10.50% (Fixed Rate Option)||Rs. 915|
Eligibility for PNB Home Loan:
✔ Individuals as well as Joint owners (age group of 18-65 years) having regular source of income. Income of spouse/children/parents can also be added.
✔ Under Flexible variant: Customers who are below the age of 50 years and existing Housing loan borrowers who have availed loan under our Housing Loan scheme for public.
- 54 lakh customers serviced to get best Loan deals with deal4loans. Deal4loans views Published @ yourstory .com
- As RBI cuts rate, should you go for fixed home loan Deal4loans views Published @ Economic Times online
Interest Rates of PNB Home Loan : Updated as on 7 May 2015. NO-1 Housing Finance to Individuals including NRIs / Flexible Housing scheme @
|Scheme||Under Floating Rate Option||Under Fixed Rate Option|
Why to Choose PNB Home Loans:
PNB reaches out to you with fast, friendly and most convenient home loans under Normal and Flexible variants (Details also available seperately) having highlighting features :
✔ Option to choose between Floating and Fixed INTEREST RATES.
✔ Longest Repayment period of 30 years
✔ Lowest EMI of Rs.878/-* per lac for a 25 years loan (* conditions apply)
✔ Flexible repayment option
✔ EMI is applicable to all existing and new customers
✔ Avail benefit of lower EMI by shifting account with PNB
How Much maximum Loan Amount for home loan you get from PNB:
✔ For construction/purchase of house/flat:- Need based.
✔ For carrying out repairs/ renovations/ additions/ alterations: – Maximum of Rs. 25 lacs.
✔ For furnishing of house – Maximum Rs. 5 Lacs
✔ For purchase of Land/ Plot – Maximum Rs. 50 Lacs
✔ For loans upto Rs. 300 lacs = 0.50% of the loan amount max. of Rs. 20,000/- + taxes
✔ For loans above Rs. 300 lacs = Rs. 50000/- + taxes
✔ Documentation charges of Rs. 1350/- + taxes
Margin: Construction/ purchase/ repairs/ renovations/ additions/ alterations –
✔ For Loans upto Rs.75 lac – 20%
✔ For Loans above Rs.75 lac – 25%
✔ Land/ Plot – 40%
You might find these relevant:
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Interest Rates Apply online
- Vijaya bank Home Loan | Interest Rates 2015 | Eligibility
- Bank of India Home Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | EMI Calculator
- DHFL – Vysya Housing Finance Interest Rates, Eligibility Calculator
- Best Home Loan In India 2015
- Home Loan Mysore – Know your home loan eligibility in Mysore
- HDFC Ltd Home Loan Mumbai | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- DHFL Diwali Dhamaka Offer on Home loans
- 6 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 7 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online