Find Instant Quotes on Punjab National Bank personal loan interest rates and EMI. Get details on Charges, Documents list, eligibility & Per lakh loan emi which you can calculate with calculator online.
PNB Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rates||8.80% – 11.65%|
|Min Loan Amount||50000|
|Max Loan Amount||500000|
|Min. Salary||Rs.10000 per month|
|Processing Fee||1.80% + GST|
|Pre Payment Charges||Nil|
Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks. Check CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
Get more details on Personal loans in India
PNB is a leading Pan India bank with global footprints. Since inception in 1895, PNB has always been a “People’s bank” serving millions of people throughout the country. PNB has 6635 branches and 8622 ATMs as on Sep’2015. Punjab National Bank is serving more than 8.9 crore esteemed customers. The Bank offers wide range of products and services. PNB has been adjudged as the ‘Most profitable Bank’ amongst Public sector banks by Financial Express and Ernst & young survey on India’s Best Bank. Globally, the Bank improved its ranking from 190th in 2014 to 174th in 2015 in ‘The Banker’s Top 1000 World Banks’.
Nature and Amount of Loan: Term Loan/ Overdraft – Minimum amount of loan will be Rs.50,000/- and maximum amount of loan Rs.4,00,000/- or 20 times monthly net salary, whichever is lower, depending upon the repaying capacity.
Rs 5,00,000/- for those Salaried persons having completed service of 3 years in the present organization & drawing net monthly salary of nor less than Rs. 30,000/-
Eligibility required for PNB Personal Loans:
- All permanent Defence Personnel including officials of Military Station Headquarters, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP
- Confirmed/ permanent employees of Central/ State Govt/ PSUs and all reputed companies/ Institutions, who are drawing their salary through accounts maintained with our branches. OR Employer’s of above categories agree for ‘check-off facility’
- Professionally qualified Doctors viz. MBBS, BDS & above having annual income of Rs.4.00 lac & above.
- Individual drawing salary through our Bank/availing loan under check-of facility with net monthly incme:
- Rs.15000 per month for eligible customers at Metro Centres;
- Rs.12500 per month for eligible customers at Urban Centres; and
- Rs.10000 per month for eligible customers at Semi-Urban and Rural Centres.
However, for Teachers, Army Jawans, other permanent employees of Military Station Headquarters and Para Military Personnel whose salary is being credited and disbursed through our branches the minimum Net Monthly Income criteria shall be Rs.7500/- at all Centres viz. Metro, Urban, Semi-Urban and Rural.
(EMI should not exceed 50% of monthly salary/income)
Security: Suitable guarantee acceptable to the Bank.
Borrowers can return the loan amount in maximum upto 60 months or 5 Years.
PNB Overdraft Personal Loan
The overdraft limit shall be adjusted within a maximum period of 60 months by reducing Drawing Power(DP) equivalent to EMI amount at the beginning of every month. However, loan allowed to Army Jawans, other permanent employees of Military Station Headquarters and Para Military Personnel shall be Repayable in maximum 36 Equated Monthly Instalments or remaining period of stay at the particular posting, whichever is lower.
- Rs.270/- upto Rs.2 Lac + Service Tax & Education Cess
- Rs.450/- over Rs.2 Lac + Service Tax & Education Cess
- Upfront / documentation charges for defence personnel – NIL
Other available products of PNB in India:
Source: PNB Official Website