PNB Housing Loan – PNB Housing Loans with Lowest Interest Rates 2014, EMIs. Compare Interest Rates, Eligibility and Documents for PNB housing finance.
PNBHFL a subsidiary of the 2nd largest bank in India, Punjab National Bank, takes pride in being one of the largest public sector housing finance companies in India.
Over last 24 years of its existence, PNBHFL has become a name to be reckoned with, amongest the seasoned housing loan companies in home finance industry.
Eligibility Criteria required for Avail PNB Housing Finance:
- You should either be a salaried employee or a self-employed professional/ non-professional.
- Your age should not be more than 60 years if you are a salaried employee and not more than 65 years if you are a self-employed professional/ non-professional, at the time of loan maturity.
PNBHFL provides housing loans to individuals and corporate bodies for purchase, construction, repair and up-gradation of houses. It also provides loans for commercial space, loan against property and loan of purchase of residential plots.
Advantages of taking Home Loan from PNBHFL
- Home Loan funding upto 80% of the property cost.
- Pan India branch network and over two decades of commitment towards customer satisfaction.
- Robust service delivery model – door step services ensuring easy and fast approval & disbursal of loans.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager to service all your needs.
- Facility of enhancement in loan amount in the event of escalations in cost
- Dedicated team of well-experienced employees who work on best-in-class information systems & network to deliver and provide customer satisfaction
- Click for Home loan TAX Benefits.
- High Standards of Ethics, integrity and transparency.
- Customized eligibility programs to work out your loan amount.
- PNB HFL provides fixed rate of Interest 10.75% for 10 years irrespective of the loan amount.
Interest Rates of PNBHFL – 2014
|Loan Amount||For Salaried/SEP||For SENP|
|Upto Rs 75 Lac||10.50% – 11.25%||10.75% – 11.25%|
|Above Rs 75 Lac||10.75% – 11.50%||11.00% – 11.50%|
Post the fixed rate period, interest rate would automatically get converted into floating rate prevailing at that time for the residual loan amount.
- Maximum Loan amount would be 80% of the purchase price of property or loan eligibility whichever is lower.
- Loan eligibility shall be determined by PNBHFL taking into account income, age, qualification and occupation etc.
- Income of borrower(s)/ co-borrower(s) may be clubbed together for calculation of loan eligibility.
Documents Required for PNB Housing Finance:
|Salaried Employees||Self Employed/Professionals|
|Duly filled Application Form with Photograph||Duly filled Application Form with Photograph|
|Age Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)||Age Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)|
|Residence Proof (Passport, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Election Card, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)||Residence Proof (Passport, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Election Card, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)|
|Education Qualifications – Latest Degree||Education Qualifications – Latest Degree (for professionals)|
|Latest Salary-slips for 3 months||Certificate & Proof of business existence along with Business Profile|
|Form 16 for last 2 years||Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business) with Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheets duly certified/audited by a Chartered Accountant|
|Last 6 months Bank Statements(salary account)||Last 12 months Bank Account Statements (self & business)|
|Processing Fee Cheque in favour of ‘PNB Housing Finance Ltd.’||Processing Fee Cheque in favour of ‘PNB Housing Finance Ltd.’|
|Photocopy of Title Documents of the Property, Approved Plan||Photocopy of Title Documents of the Property, Approved Plan etc.|
All documents need self-attestation.
Source: PNB Housing Finance Website
You might find these relevant:
- 25 lakh home loan EMI Details
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Ratnagiri | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Meerut | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Allahabad | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Jamshedpur | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Trivendrum | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Calicut | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Bikaner | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Alwar | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Hosur | Interest Rates | Branch Address