Axis Bank Home Loans in Pune: Get Details on Best & Lowest Rates Housing loans in Pune. Axis Bank offers Minimal Documentation, Maximum Eligibility. Special Schemes of housing finance.
Axis Bank offers affordable and flexible housing loans that can turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
Axis Bank home loan branches in Pune :
- Address : SHOP NO 1,2,3, GROUND FLOORFLAT NO. 4, 2149, KEYUR APARTMENTS, SADASHIV PETH, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
- Address : Indraprushti Opp. F.C. F.C. Road, 2, Law College Rd, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
- Address : 2413, Parmar House, East Street, General Thimayya Road, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
- Address : Aryan Centre, Opp. Vaibhav Theatre, Pune-Solapur Highway, Hadapsar,, Pune, Maharashtra 400048
- Address : Ground Floor, Ivory Towers, Prabhat Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
- Address : 740, Budhwar Peth, Ganesh Road, Opposite Karad Bank, Pune, Maharashtra 411002
- Address : Survey No. 15, Ground Floor, Marigold Premises, Vadgaonsheri, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
- Address : Ground Floor, Plot No. 79, Lalwani House, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 02 December 2020
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||8.40% – 8.75%|
|Processing Fees||0.5% to Rs 20,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.758 per 1 lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Processing Fees for Home loan products
|Processing Fees for BT||PF for Top up upto 30%||PF for Top up above 30%|
|0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum|
Why to Choose Axis Bank Home Loans in Pune
Axis Bank housing loans are designed for today’s home-hunter. Our easy home loans are rich in features and offer a number of benefits.
- Attractive housing finance rates: We offer attractive interest rates that make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month.
- Flexible rates: Choose between fixed and floating rate options depending on which way you think interest rates are moving.
- Balance transfer facility: Not satisfied with your existing Home Loan provider? You can transfer your Home Loan to us without any hassles.
- Doorstep service: You don’t have to go the bank for Home Loans; the bank will come to your doorstep. Perfect for those leading busy lives.
- Nil prepayment charges* : Come into some money and want to pay off your housing loan early? You can do that at Axis Bank without worrying about prepayment charges.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Required for Axis Bank Pune
A) – Salaried Individuals
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
B) – Professionals
C) – Self Employed Individuals
Pune, is the seventh largest metropolis in India, the second largest in the state of Maharashtra after Mumbai. Pune, a sprawling city in the Indian state of Maharashtra, was once the base of the peshwas (prime ministers) of the Maratha Empire. It’s known for the grand Aga Khan Palace, built in 1892 and now a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, whose ashes are preserved in the garden. The 8th-century Pataleshwar Cave Temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.