Axis Bank Home Loans in Surat: Get Details on Best & Lowest Rates Housing loans in Surat. Axis Bank offers Minimal Documentation, Maximum Eligibility. Special Schemes of housing finance.
Axis Bank offers affordable and flexible housing loans that can turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
Axis Bank home loan branches in Surat :
- Address : S6, Rudrax Arcade, Varachha Rd, Behind Kapodra Police Station, Hans Society, Varachha, Nana Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 395006
- Address : Digvijay Towers, Opp. St. Xavier, Ghod Dod Road, Kasumpti, Surat, 395001
- Address : Ground Floor, Hari Krishna Exports, A19, Anath Ashram, Katargam, Patel Industrial Co-operative Society Ltd, Surat, Gujarat 395004
- Address : Pushpak Society, Anand Mahal Rd, Saikrupa Society, Pushpak Society, Palanpur Patia, Surat, Gujarat 395009
- Address : 2/3721, Navsari Bazar, Main Road, B/s Shiv Crackers, Surat, Gujarat 395003
- Address : 6, Varachha Rd, Sadhna Society, Laxman Nagar, Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 395006
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 13 April 2021
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||6.90% – 7.55%|
|Processing Fees||0.5% to Rs 20,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.659 per 1 lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Why to Choose Axis Bank Home Loans in Surat
Axis Bank housing loans are designed for today’s home-hunter. Our easy home loans are rich in features and offer a number of benefits.
- Attractive housing finance rates: We offer attractive interest rates that make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month.
- Flexible rates: Choose between fixed and floating rate options depending on which way you think interest rates are moving.
- Balance transfer facility: Not satisfied with your existing Home Loan provider? You can transfer your Home Loan to us without any hassles.
- Doorstep service: You don’t have to go the bank for Home Loans; the bank will come to your doorstep. Perfect for those leading busy lives.
- Nil prepayment charges* : Come into some money and want to pay off your housing loan early? You can do that at Axis Bank without worrying about prepayment charges.
- Happy Ending Home loan Schemes
- Special Balance Transfer Schemes
- Attractive interest rates on Home Loans to ease your monthly outgo
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
Offers Available in Surat:
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Required for Axis Bank Surat
A) – Salaried Individuals
B) – Professionals
C) – Self Employed Individuals
Home Loan documents required for Axis Bank
The following documents are required along with your loan application:
|Proof of identity||Voter’s ID card or driving license or PAN card or photo credit card or employees ID card or defense or police or government department ID card||Voter’s ID card or driving license or PAN card or photo credit card|
|Proof of income||Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate||IT returns for the last 2 years and computation of income for the last 2 years certified by a CA|
|Proof of residence||Bank account statement or latest electricity bill / water bill / piped gas monthly bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or latest credit card statement or employers letter certifying the current mailing address or existing house lease agreement or registered lease or leave and licence agreement with a utility bill or ration card or latest property tax / water tax bill||Bank account statement or latest electricity bill / water bill / piped gas monthly bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or latest credit card statement or employers letter certifying the current mailing address or existing house lease agreement or registered lease or leave and licence agreement with a utility bill or ration card or latest property tax / water tax bill|
|Bank statement or Pass Book where salary or income is credited||Last 6 months||Last 6 months|
Surat (Gujarati: સુરત, Hindi: सूरत), previously known as Suryapur, is a well-developed metropolis of the Indian state of Gujarat. It is also administrative capital of Surat district. The city is located 306 km south of state capital Gandhinagar, and is situated on the left bank of the Tapti River (Tapi), the center being around 22 km (14 mi) from its mouth.
A moat divides the older parts of the city, with its narrow streets and handsome houses, and the newer suburbs. The city is largely recognized for its textile and diamond businesses. It is also known as the diamond capital of the world and the textile capital/Manchester textile city of India, a distinction it took over from Ahmedabad. 92% of the world’s diamonds are cut and polished in Surat